Chapter Six

We didn't do much the next day. Louis was visiting his girlfriend, and pretty much everyone else was being reuntied with their families. We really did nothing that day. The next day, I thought it was going to be the same, then I got a text from Niall.

hey babe! want to meet my family?

    I texted him back:

Sure! Pick me up in 1 hour? :)

Niall: see ya then xx 

Me: Bye:)  

     I put on some nice clothes and curled my blonde hair. After that I put on a little makeup. I told Lia where I was going, she wiggled her eyebrows at me before grabbing some food and going back into her room to draw. I met Niall in the lobby of the hotel a little while later. Only once I was in the car was I insanely nervous. I was meeting my boyfriends family! What if they didn't like me? Would I still be able to date Niall...

     Niall reasuringly squeezed my hand and smiled at me. "It's OK, Claire. They'll love you." I managed a small grin back, but I was still really nervous. The rest of the ride he comforted me by gently rubbing his thumb on the back of hand. After a while we pulled up at a resturant. We went inside and immediately found Niall's family. He introduced me to each of them. "This is my mum, Maura." I smiled at her and shook her hand. "This is my dad, Bobby." I shook his hand and grinned at him. "And this is Greg, my brother." I shook his hand, too.

     "Lovely girl, you got Niall." his father, Bobby, said. I blushed and laughed slightly.

     "I know." Niall said, looking over at me and smiling. He slipped his hand in mine. We got a table and ate dinner. Niall's family got to know me a lot more, and I got to know them more too. We were there for what seemed like hours. When it was time for us to leave, Maura gave me a hug and Bobby shook my hand again. 

     "It was so nice to meet you, Claire." Maura told me. I smiled.

     "It was nice to meet you too." I could faintly hear Greg say, 'She's a keeper.' to Niall. I smiled and blushed a little. We said goodbye a couple more times before we parted ways. Niall drove me back to my hotel room. The entire ride we were talking about how well it went. We arrived back at the hotel to find it strangely quiet. I was expecting to come back to find Lia dancing around to One Direction in her high heels and pajamas. Instead I found a note taped to the back of the back of the couch, which was one of the first things people saw when they entered the room. I picked up the note and read it, Niall reading over my shoulder.

Went out to the movies with the Louis, Harry and Zayn! Be back later-ish!

~Lia

P.S. You better still be with Niall right now! ;D

    Niall laughed next to me as he read the last part. Sadly, I was too slow a reader to notice that in time. I was so going to kill Lia later. I quickly crumpled up the paper and threw it across the room. I turned to Niall with a small grin, though I knew I was blushing like mad.

     "So, what do you want to do?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Wanna watch a movie?"

     "Sure." We sat down on the couch, his arm draped over my shoulders and his legs resting on the coffee table, and my body leaning into his. I grabbed the remote and started looking for a movie. Eventually I managed to find a random scary movie that had just started. I tried to pay attention during the movie, but I found it boring. I just didn't say anything because I was so comfortable. Just as the movie was almost over, I heard Niall mumble something. I looked up at him but realized that he was sleeping. I smiled at how cute he was and rested my head on his chest, kind of tired myself. "I love you, Claire." I heard him mumble in his sleep. I smiled.