Happier (ChaMi)

Cha's

I was about to open the door of my house when I heard someone calling my name.

"Cha!" I looked back and saw a tall girl running towards my direction.

"Mika? Why are you here?"  I asked.

"Teka. Penge tubig." I silently laughed and invited her to come in before giving her what she needed.

"So??? What brought you here?" I asked kasi wala naman kaming usapan today.

She scratched the back of her head and started sweating. My my, I wiped it off and told her to relax.

"Uhm maygustomanligawsayo pwededawba?" she rapped that made my right brow raised.

"Mika, hindi ka si Chito kaya wag ka mag rap." she laughed slightly pero halata padin na kinakabahan siya.

"Uhm kasi ganito.... may gustong ano... manligaw sayo... Pwede daw ba?"

"Sino?"

"You'll know pag pumayag ka." wow that was one heck of a condition.

"Wow, siya nalang manliligaw siya pa may condition." I laughed and got hurt a little bit. I thought Mika and I had something special. Is she giving me away?Am I the only one who felt it? Or assumera lang ako?

She then showed me a single red rose which made me a little bit confused.

"Ako talaga yun. Uhm.. Can I ano.. Can I court you?"

I smiled and held her right cheek as my left hand hold her hand with the rose.

"You don't have to. Matagal ka ng panalo sa puso ko." then I messed her hair up.

I saw how her cheeks turned red. I pinch those and poked her nose, told her that she's the cutest mammal I've ever met haha.

"Wala ka man lang isasagot? Ano? Have you bitten your tongue?"

Umiling lang siya, manhid pala tong siraulong to.

"Manhid ka ba? Didn't you felt na I somehow like you?" I asked.

"Eh ayoko mag assume, nakakahiya."

"Ako nga nag assume na may something tayo eh. Mas nakakahiya yun diba?"

We both laughed.

"I can't believe Cha Cruz is inlove with me." she said whilst trying to control her laugh.

Kinurot ko siya sa tagiliran niya and buried my head under her armpit. Nakakahiya.

-----

"Cha Ko!" she called while waving her hand.

My teammates where looking at me like I have done something wrong. That 'Cha Ko' always disturbs these people. As if they aren't used to hear her saying that. It's been 2 years since Mika and I got together.