Torete 2

//: Mika's conversation with DJ Cha Cha is real na real. Everything na pinag usapan nila dun was from her guesting talaga. ☺️

.
.
.
.

She was listening, she's been waiting for this since she woke up. She was tapping her fingers in her desk, she can't even stay in one position.

She was all ears in what Mika and DJ Cha Cha was talking until her phone rung. She tried ignoring it but it kept on calling and calling so she decided to take the phone call.

"Ano ba problema mo Wafs?!" she immediately asked upon answering the phone call.

"Chill. Bakit ba mainit ulo mo?"

"Ano bang kailangan mo?! Sabihin mo na agad!"

"Si Mika nasa MOR."

She rolled her eyes before she let out a deep sigh.

"Alam ko. Epal ka, nakikinig ako. Sige na bye."

"Ayiee... Muling ibalik" Kim sung.

"Ulul." Ara replied and ended the call.

Oh she didn't miss that much, only the part wherein Mika told DJ Cha Cha that she did fell for her bestfriend but did not pursue because she chose their friendship. Terrible timing, isn't it?

She continued listening, then Mika's fans asked her to sing torete. She smiled bitterly, she's still hurting and thinking of what might have been and what could have been's.

"Sabihin ko lang sa inyo, I was watching Mika Reyes while she's singing and I have to say na sobrang feel mo 'tong kanta, bakit? Lalo na dun sa part na... huwag kang mag alala" DJ Cha-Cha said.

She remembered saying those to Mika, she can no longer supress the looming sadness. She picked up a pillow and hugged it to atleast lessen the pain.

When she heard Mika talked about lifetime and qouting her, she smiled once again. Atleast for a second, she knows Mika still thinks of her. Not in a way she wants to, but still, she did crossed her mind.

When Mika bid good bye, she went out for a walk. Kicking a small pebble while looking down, she remembered their times together. The happiest and the saddest memories they had. How it all started and how it begun to fade, how the gap widened and how the walls thickened.

After exhaling all her thoughts, she went back to her condo and saw Mika's car infront of their building. She was having second thoughts wether to talk to her or not. She ended up knocking at her window.

"Bakit ka nandito?" She asked.

"Uhm.. N-napadaan l-lang."

"Pauwi ka na? San ka galing?" she asked even though she knew Mika had her guesting.

"Sa MOR, nag-guest ang best friend mo eh. Pauwi na din ako."

"I see... Ingat ka." she smiled and waved goodbye.

When she turned her back on her, she clutched her chest. Mika called her once again and told her to listen to it. She nodded even tho she already heard it.

-----

It was their training for PSL All Filipino Conference when Mika sat beside her and offered her a bottle of Gatorade. As much as she wanted to take a sip on Mika's bottle, thinking of indirect kissing, she showed Mika her bottle.