I can't Breathe (MiBea)

She was immediately rushed to the hospital because she accidently hit a tree when she was on her way home, luckily she only had a broken foot.

"Bea de Leon?" the nurse asked as she entered Bea's room.

"Yes po." Bea replied.

"Check ko lang vitals mo ha." the nurse said as she went near Bea.

Being the playful Bea she is, she looked at the nurse while wearing her killer smile. The nurse blushed before smiling awkwardly at her.

"Uhm your doctor would be here any minute now, I have to go. Excuse me." the nurse said while looking down.

Bea smirked, she knows girls can't resist her smile. Her smiles fade as her jaw literally dropped when the doctor came in.

"Goodmorning ms. de Leon." the doctor greeted and gave her a smile which made her held her chest.

"Is something wrong?" the doctor places her palm on Bea's chest that made her stiff.

The doctor immediately checked Bea's blood pressure, it was above normal that had the doctor worry.

"Tell me what's wrong." she asked as she placed her hand on Bea's shoulder.

"Doc, am I dead?" she asked while looking at the doctor's gray eyes.

The doctor can't help but laugh a little which Bea find too cute for her to handle.

"You're not. You're very much alive." and she smiled again but Bea felt like she died when the doctor smiled.

"I saw an angel kasi." Bea said that made the doctor confused.

"Stop joking, I'm afraid of those ghost thing." the doctor replied that made Bea laughed.

"You are the angel doc." she said and they both laughed.

"I get that compliment alot kaya wala ng talab sakin yan." the doctor smiled again before checking Bea's condition.

Bea can't help but stare, the doctor was too charming even though she was just doing her things.

"Doc may boyfriend ka na?" she asked.

"Hmmm... I'd like to answer that question but I can't give any personal information young lady. I'll be back tomorrow." she replied as she poked Bea's forehead before walking out.

Bea held her forehead while smiling like an idiot. She can't deny it, it was love at first sight.

Tomorrow came and Bea was lively, it's as if she's perfectly fine. She was frantic to see her doctor.

"Goodmorning doc!" Bea greeted her with lots of energy.

"Mukhang maganda tulog mo ah." the doctor joked because she sense how high Bea's energy was.

"It was doc. It was." Bea was smiling from ears to ears. She just dreamt of her doctor last night.

The doctor made her routine check up. She sometimes wished she had a remote that could pause Bea for a while. Bea was too talkative but she just can't bring herself to shut her. She's enjoying her stories anyway.

"I'll be back tomorrow ms. de Leon." and that made Bea frown.

"Agad? Can't you stay for a while?" she was sad.

"I can't. I have patients to attend to. But I can bring you coffee later." the doctor winked and that made Bea's heart jump.

It's 12 am but she can't sleep, she's waiting for her *ehem* coffee *ehem*. She heard a knock so she responded and saw the doctor entered. Just like what she said earlier, she brought her coffee.