Torete (KaRa)

May 12, 2016

Mika tuned her radio in MOR 101.9, she texted Marky that she would be running late because it's too traffic in Quezon Avenue.

"Gosh, of all the time to be late, why now?" she questioned herself.

"Okay lang yan Mika. Take your time dahil maghihintay kami kahit hanggang alas dose ka Mika." she heard DJ Cha-Cha said that made Mika chuckle. "Wag ka mag-alala andito lang kami at trending na ang #MikaReyesOnMOR at #MikaReyesOnHeartbeat so itweet niyo lang po ang lahat ng mga katanungan niyo or mensahe niyo for Mika Reyes in just a bit makakasama po natin siya." the DJ added that made her a little bit uneasy.

She probably knew that some would ask questions related about them... As much as possible, she doesn't want to talk about them, she's still hurting even though it was her fault.

Come on Mika, gather yourself. Ikaw ang may kasalanan nito kaya hindi ka dapat nasasaktan.

She kept on convincing herself that she shouldn't be hurting anymore, but her heart is just as stubborn as she is. The pain that was brought in there years ago was still lying at the bottom of it, resurfing at untimely moments.

She called them since it was so traffic to apologize.

"Mika Reyes sumampol ka nga ng isang kasagutan dito, paano daw makamove on?" DJ Cha cha said that made her smirked.

"Paano makamove on... Kalimutan ang nakaraan." She adviced for she is also in a moving on stage and that's what she is trying to do.

She was trying to forget her past since then, but how could she? If everything around her reminds her of her almost, reminds her of them. The what ifs are still haunting her.

She was already having second thoughts but she can't just turn back. She was already late for crying out loud and it would be a very very bad move, also many fans are waiting for her.

Finally, Mika arrived at ABS Compound at around 10:30 pm. She was welcomed by the crew warmly but her heart was racing because she knew how straight forward DJ Cha-Cha is.

The show went on, then DJ Cha-Cha started to read some tweets.

"From Kianna Galang." Mika's heart started beating uncontrollably just by hearing her surname. "Mahal mo o mahal ka?" the DJ added.

Is this some sort of trick question? Mika thought.

"Mahal ko." Mika answered but it wasn't what she had chosen before when the situation asked an answer itself.

"Talaga? Oh my ghad, so parang ano ka, si Mika ano, martyr sa pag-ibig?" DJ Cha-Cha asked in amusement.

"Hindi naman martyr. Siguro mas maganda lang na pag ako yung nagbibigay kaysa ako ang nakakatanggap."

Oh and yes up until now even when everything has changed, her care for her didn't change one bit. Even if it meant more heartaches, she still gives her what she can.

"Oh eto naman, Mika Reyes, naniniwala ka ba na love is sweeter the second time around?"

"Ah, hindi ko alam eh kasi hindi ko pa naexperience yun."

But she was hoping that it could happen to her. To continue what she almost had, what they almost had.

"Deserving ba ang lahat sa second chance?"

"Okay naman. Okay lang yun." she herself is wishing that life would be good to her and give her a second chance to be love by Ara again and when that time comes around, it would bloom into a beautiful story.