I hate You (MiBea)

"There goes Mika Reyes! She single blocked Bea De Leon! Match point for DLSU!"

The crowd roared as the announcer hyped my block on BDL. I stared down at her and let her know who I am, Mika Reyes, the swag princess, the Taft tower.

"I hate you." she said loud and clear.

"I won't hate you for hating me." I smiled and replied.

We took set number 1. Bea caught fire on the 2nd set. She scored almost half of their score. My spikes couldn't get pass through her and every time she blocked me she will look at me as if she's asking for a fight. The score was tied at all 23.

"Ye, ginalit mo ata si Bea haha. Okay lang yan. Block mo nalang ulit." Vic said to encourage me.

I focused and set my eyes on Bea. She was given a quick play. Luckily I was able to block her.

"This is one hell of a fight! 2 middle blockers going head to head!"

Our fans cheered but all I could hear was Bea.

"Asshole" she said.

I just laughed. I didn't want to get into her head anymore so I didn't make my signature stare down at her.

We won against ADMU in 3 straight sets in the elimination round 1. As a courtesy call, we thank the other players at the net and when I was about to smile at Bea, she rolled her eyes.

"Mukhang super affected sa stare down mo ah" Kim said while laughing.

"Nadala lang ako ng game. Alam niyo naman yun" I replied defensively.

"Oo kami alam namin yun, eh siya ba alam niya?" Vic asked.

I guess she knows that, ever since I was a rookie that was my signature on every block. That's how I celebrate and I want to get in the head of everybody, thinking maybe they could lose their focus.

"Hindi na nga ako nagstare down nung 2nd set eh." I replied.

"That's new! Haha. The Mika Reyes not performing her signature move after a momentum-shifting block, that's very very new!" Vic said with a wide grin on her face.

"Ewan ko sa'yo. Dami mong alam Vic." I said as we head to the dugout.

We are about to enter our bus when I saw Bea. I know it's just a game but I wanted to make sure that we are okay.

"Beaaa!" I shouted as I approached her.

She looked at me with surprised and then rolled her eyes after.

"Hey, galit ka ba?" I asked.

"No. I just hate you." she said without even looking at me.

I said sorry and went back to our bus. I was feeling down. I never thought that she would still hate me outside the court.

"Oh bat ka nakabusangot jan?" Vic asked as she sat beside me.

"She really hates me." I said and heaved a deep sigh.

"Wow! Affected si Mika Reyes?!" she said with disbelief.

I just nodded and I don't even know why I am thinking of ways for her to not hate me anymore.

"Alam mo asarin mo lang si Bea, magsasawa din yan." Vic said before leaving.

I decided to take her advice. Our last game for the 2nd elimination round was ADMU. I feel like I am in the zone, in the zone to tease Bea. I secretly smile thinking how she nags every time I blocked her during our last battle.