Chapter 1: Our Story of Our Mythical Heroes

Hey guys, I'm back with a new story! Pokémon super mystery dungeon! But my version, it okay
Some of the part of PSMD original scene will be in my story too. Hope you enjoy! ✌

Long time ago.....

Legendary Pokémon protected our world from darkness call Dark Matter.
But Dark Matter was to powerful, he was created from every different type of Pokémon negative feelings.
All of  our Legendary Pokémon was defeat by Dark Matter's dark powers.
But there was one Mythical Pokémon named Mew.
Their was one way to defeated Dark Matter.
Mew has to summon a human....

Mew and the human defeated Dark Matter.
And our world is safe thanks to Mew and her human friend.
We will remember them as our hero that defeated Dark Matter.
"Yes! Best story ever Markus!!!" Said Cupcake.
"Hehehe......come on sis I told you this like billions of time already." Said Markus.
"I know! Markus can I ask you something?" Question Cupcake.
"What is it sis?" Ask Markus.
"Can I go to the Expedition Society with you tomorrow!? Please!!!" Said Cupcake.
*Sign* "Cupcake.....your a little eevee your not ready to see me work at Expedition Society." Said Markus.
"Come on! Your a Jolteon, you're like evolve version of me!......But as a boy." Said Cupcake.
"I know....okay Cupcake it time for you to go to sleep. You have school tomorrow." Said Markus.
*Yawn* "Okay Markus. Good night big brother." Said Cupcake.
Markus kiss Cupcake on the forehead.
"Good night little sister have a nice day tomorrow."
Said Markus.

The Next Morning...

"See ya after school big bro!" Yelled Cupcake.
"See you later sis have a great day at school." Response Markus.
*Ding-dong-dong-ding. Ding-ding-dong-ding.*

Somewhere....

"...Where am I...? I feel like someone was calling me...But I'm not sure. What's going on? I can't remember......Where am I...? What is this place...?
My head is pounding...Huh? Why can't I remember
anything? Wait, do I remember my name?
Oh ok, at least I remember that... I can't remember anything else, though! What's going on here?...
I'm parched. I need to find some water...Oh, over there...*glug glug glug glug* *pant pant* *pant pant* I...feel alive again. It's incredibly delicious!
Never water tasted so good! Whew...ok, calming down now...Huh? I can see something reflected on the surface...

Huh? I can see something reflected on the surface

What!? What's going on? Could it be...?!
Is it even possible...? Have I become a Pokémon?!
WHAAAAAAT?!?!? Wh-wh-why?!"

Pikachu's ears twitch, she heard someone in the forest.
"Will these Oran Berries is mighty fine, if I do say so myself. Audino will be thrill to have these Oran Berries back to the village. I reckon I'm almost done with these Oran Berries."
Pikachu look behind the bushes.
"Oh! It's a Nuzleaf...that can talk!" Said Pikachu in shock and suspire.
*Hisssssssssssssssss..........*

"Huh? I hear something..." Pikachu see a red eyes behind the bushes. It was a Seviper it was going to attack Nuzleaf with poison tail!
"Look out!!!" Yelled Pikachu.
"Huh?" Question Nuzleaf.
Nuzleaf got push by Pikachu and she got hit.
"AHHHH!" Pikachu fell on the ground and that poison tail damage Pikachu, she poison now!
Nuzleaf attack Seviper with razor wind and Seviper escape through the forest.
Nuzleaf run to Pikachu if she okay.
"Hey! Are you okay! I reckon that was a powerful
hit for a small Pikachu?" Question Nuzleaf.
Pikachu didn't response, Nuzleaf turn Pikachu around face to face.
He was shock! "You got poison by that poison tail!
I should reckon I get you back to the village quickly!" Yelled Nuzleaf.
Nuzleaf carry Pikachu and quickly run to catch to the village.

To be continued...

Comments down what you think what will happens next?
And think what will Pikachu's partner will be?
That's all I have for today, pika out!