Chapter 13: Confrontation

Hello everybody! Storm Knight here!
And here's the new chapter of PSMD! Hope you all enjoy!
And don't play the music till I say so. Ok, ok!...

The Next Morning...

Cupcake woke up and ready to do some expeditions work with Pikachu. She got up, eat breakfast and go to Pikachu.
"Good mo-...." Cupcake stop and didn't see Pikachu outside.
"Pikachu?... That's odd she always comes out first?.." Question Cupcake.
*Knock knock*
Cupcake knock on Nuzleaf's door. Nuzleaf open the door and saw Cupcake.
"Oh, hello Cupcake! If you're looking for Pikachu she at Audino's hut." Said Nuzleaf.
"Audino? Why is she there?" Cupcake question and ask.
"Well... Let just say, she got herself some rashes yesterday...." Nuzleaf sweat drop, scratch the back of his head, and gave an awkward smile.
"Ooooohhhhh....... Is it really that bad?..." Cupcake wants to know and doesn't want to know.
"Will it's.... Ok image there-"
"Ok, ok! I got, got! I don't want to get that stuck in my head..." Cupcake put her pawns on her head.
"I go see her, bye Nuzleaf!" Cupcake wave and go see Pikachu.
"Bye, Cupcake! Check if Pikachu alright for me ok?"
Nuzleaf ask.
"Alright!" Cupcake walks up to the plaza till she notice something odd.
"What could of happen? Question Lombre. He was talking to Raticate.
"I don't really know... I suppose it was just the lack of sleep. Don't you think?" Raticate replied.
Cupcake walk up to the conversion. Lombre and Raticate notice Cupcake.
"Oh! Here's Cupcake! What timing... Have you heard about Watchog?" Lombre ask.
Cupcake question and replied.
"You mean, the Vice Principal? What about him?" Cupcake tilt her head.
"Apparently he was found unconscious at the school this morning." Said Raticate.
"Wha-?" Cupcake's eyes widened.
"He say he was doing rounds of the school last night and doesn't remember a thing. Apparently he saw something so frightful that he fainted..." Said Lombre.
"Huh? Fr-fr-frighting?!" Question Cupcake.
"You think so? I don't know? It is Watchog we're talking about... Maybe he's just embarrassed to admit that he fell asleep on the job?" Said Raticate making her good point.
"Well I guess it doesn't really matter that much anyway..." Said Lombre.
Cupcake nod and left. She went to the school to check on Pikachu and also Vice Principal Watchog.

"Zzzz...... Zzzzz........ Zzzzz......." Pikachu was asleep on Audino's nursing bed. She was wrap in bandages and turning white pale.
Audino touches Pikachu's forehead.
"Ah! You're burning up!..." Audino got a wet cloth and put it on Pikachu's forehead. She took of Pikachu's scarf out of her forehead first.
"Hmm......" Pikachu's cheeks starting spark a bit.
"Hey, Audino...." Cupcake response.
"Oh, Cupcake! Here to see your friend I presumed?..." Audino turns around to see Cupcake.
"Yep! Is she feeling okay?..." Cupcake ask looking at her poor friend.
"She's doing fine, just a bit feverish but fine..." Audino was finding the right medicine.
Pikachu breath and feels so numb. Audino gives Pikachu the medicine and berries helping her get her strength and health back up.
"Is she going to be okay?..." Cupcake ask.
"I don't know? We have to let nurture takes it course and wait what happen next." Said Audino with a sweet kind smile.
"Alright!.... Hey, is Vice Principal Watchog okay?" Cupcake ask remembering what happen to Vice Principal Watchog.
"Oh, his doing just fine. Blah blah blah blah..."
Pikachu slowly open her eyes and turn her head. She see to blurry thing in her vision.
"Blah blah blah?...."
"Blah blah blah blah!!"
".........." Pikachu close her eyes again and her purple cheeks growing black cracks on them.
So Cupcake have to go on this expeditions work by herself this time because Pikachu's horrible rash.
"Annndd.......done! That took longer then I thought..." Cupcake finish her expeditions work and got new connections. She walk back to the village and notice Deerling, Goomy, and Espurr.
"Hey, guys!" Cupcake walk up to them.
"Oh, hi Cupcake! Good timing, have you seen Pikachu?" Deerling ask.
"Yes, why do you ask?..." Cupcake ask.
"Will we wanted to say sorry for her... Because we were acted like jerks and wanted to give her our apology flower crowns...." Said Espurr.
"It was accident... Pikachu will never do it on purpose...." Goomy say in shame.
"What did she do is actually?..." Cupcake was confuse.
"Will.... We were making flower crowns and Pikachu came and ask her if you want to make flower crowns with us and she said yes. And later Goomy made a pretty flower crown and Pikachu sneezes and used Thunderbolt and destroyed Goomy's flower crown. And Pikachu tries fixing it and made it worst. Then we said some harsh thing and left....." Deerling explain everything.
Cupcake cross her arm an look at them seriously.
"You guys should be ashamed of yourselves...."
"We know....." All of them lower their head with guilt.
"And anyway.... Have you seen where she went?..." Espurr ask.
"Will......" Cupcake scratch her head and explain everything where Pikachu is.
"WHAT!!!!" They took the news with shocking faces.
"That's terrible!...." Said Deerling.
"Poor Pikachu...." Said Goomy feeling bad for her.
"Is she going to be okay?..." Espurr ask.
"Don't know for sure?... Just let nurture takes it courses and wait what happens next.... Come on, I'll show you where she is resting...." Cupcake lead them where Pikachu was resting.