Chapter 5: First Day of School

Hello guys! Sorry it took soooooo long for chapter 5. I had school and I may gotta be busy to post new chapters for this?.... It's okay, if I have time to make new chapters. Ok, okay!
Hope you enjoy chapter 5....

In Pickachu's dream...

"W-what!?" Question Pikachu.
"It's over sister!!! Just give up!!!"
"No! I'll never give up!!"
A blast came and everything was a flash of white.
*Gasp*.........Who were they?" Question Pikachu.

The Next Morning...

"I reckon we ought head to school early this time.
I'll have to introduce you to the teachers and all, for tomorrow, you'll make the trip by yourself." Said Nuzleaf.
Pikachu nod and agree to Nuzleaf.
"Let's hit the road." Pikachu and Nuzleaf walk all the way from the plaza to the school.
".....And that's about the sum of it, Mr. Principal, Mr. Vice Principal. So I'm leavin' the kid in your hands.
Go on, show your manners and say hello." Said Nuzleaf.
"Ah! Hello..." Said Pikachu getting a little shy.
"Ho ho ho! It looks like we'll have another fun addition to our class. What a delight! I'll be glad to take responsibility for the education of your young charge." Said the Principal.
"Good, I'll just be seein' myself out then." As Nuzleaf walks out of the office.
"Hm...Just don't make any trouble in school. We've already got enough troublemaker on our hands.
I can't weather another scandal." Said the Vice Principal.
Now, now, Vice Principal Watchog  I would say that's at quite unnecessary! Do we truly have any troublemakers at this fine school?" Question Principal Pimipour.
"Of course we do! Two in Particular! The very bane of my existence! You know exactly who I'm talking about Mr. Principal, and don't you deny!" Yelled Vice Principal Watchog .

"My dear Vice Principal, I'm sure you'd never mean to speak ill of our precious students..." Ask Principal Primipour.
"Good morning, Mr. Farfetch'd!" Said Goomy.
"Ah! Yes, good morning!"
"Morning, Mr. Farfectch'd." Said Deerling.
"And a good morning to you, Miss Deerling!"
"Morning, Teach! Hey Teach, Why are you always carrying that leek around with you, huh?" Ask Panchum.
"Well, it would be quite far fetched me to NOT carry around a useful tool! I'm afraid you're wrong about one thing, though. This is no leek. It's a stalk...Err, but never you mind that now, come along, everyone. To your seats!" Said Farfetch'd.
"It seems as though the students have begun to arrive. Let's introduce you to your new classmate, shall we?" Said Principal Pimipour.
"Everyone, I have a special treat for you. We have a new friend joining us today. You'll all be learning together now on." Said Principal Pimipour.

The kids were shock to see Pikachu at there school.
"What's that? It looks like some of you already acquainted with our new friend. For those of you who are not, I'd like you to meet Pikachu.
Pikachu has just moved here and lives with Mr. Nuzleaf, who you may know. I hope you'll all get along well." Said Principal Pimipour.
"Hello Pikachu, I'm your teacher. Please find your seat, there is a space open next to Shelment.
Pikachu took her seat. But she was a little nervous for the first day of school.

"Let's us begin she'll we." Farfetch'd started class and ready to teach the students.
When recess finally rolled around...
"Hey Pikachu!" Said Goomy.
"Huh? What is it?" Ask Pikachu.
"Thanks again for yesterday!"
"We owe you, Pikachu. You really saved Goomy out there." Said Deerling.
"!? How do you know I saved Goomy! I mean......"
Pikachu don't know what to say to Deerling.
"Goomy told me." Said Deerling.
"Sorry Pikachu, I can't lie to Deerling." Said Goomy feel ashamed to fail Pikachu's plan.
"It okay! What's matter is that your safe."
They we're chatting and enjoy there day.
"Hmph! What a bunch of dummies...What so special about Pikachu?" Question Panchum.
"Hey, Panchum? I've got a good idea..." Response Shelment.
"? What kind of idea, Shelment?" Panchum was getting interested with Shelment's plan.
"Well, you see..." *whisper whisper* *murmu murmu* *whisper whisper* Shelment told the plan to Panchum and it was a perfect plan to trick Pikachu.
*Ding-dong-dong-ding* *Ding-ding-dong-ding*
And finally classes drew to an end for the day, and after school...

"Good-bye Mr. Farfetch'd!" Said Deerling.
"Yes, see you tomorrow!"
"See you later, Mr. Farfetch'd!" Said Goomy.
"Yes, yes. You take care on your way home."
The students said good-bye and leave school.
Pikachu walk alone. But there someone up head.
"Hold it right there."
"Hmm?!......" Pikachu question what Panchum want.
"Pikachu! Don't you even think that your cool, sitting with us!" Panchum was getting serious to Pikachu.
"Yeah, don't go thinking that!" Said Shelment.
"I'm not?" Pikachu don't know what there talking about.
"If you want to proven to sit next to us!? You have to find a red stones from.......a mystery dungeon.
It's in the Drilbur Coal Mine!" Said Panchum.
"I......*sign* where is it?" Ask Pikachu.
"Just follow us and will show you!" Said Shelment.
*Sign* I'm gotta regret this so...much...But if I say no, they'll just say you got no guts!! Will...finding a red stones won't be hard?...." Though Pikachu.

5 Minutes Later...

"Do you think Pikachu got lost and got scare, Shelment?" Ask Panchum.
"If he does, that will be hilarious! Said Shelment.
" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With Pikachu...

"Hm? Look like I ended up in the dark..."
"Grrrrrr!"
"Huh? What that sound, it feel like it's close?"
"Grrrrrrrrr! The one making that noise is me! I'm the one growling at you!" Yelled a voice.
"AHHH!!!" *slap*
"OW!! D-did you just slap me?"
"I am so sorry.......ahhh......"
"Gabite! My name Gabite!"
"Gabite, I'm sorry that I slap you on the face!"
Said Pikachu feeling ashamed.
"It's okay!....Why are you here?!!" Said Gabite.
"I was just looking for a red stones?" Ask Pikachu.
"Red stones, you say? Those red stones ARE my treasure! Ah! My cheek still hurts!" Yelled Gabite.
"Oh! I didn't know it was yours? Now I feel bad, for slapping you and stealing your treasure.
I know! Here take this? Ask Pikachu.
"A igneous rock! This will be great for my treasure room!......Thank you." Said Gabite.
"No problem! Consister it as a gift from me." Said Pikachu.

At Serene Village...

"Hey, Panchum! I see Pikachu coming!" Said Shelment.
"So Pikachu... did you get the red stones we told you?" Question Panchum.
"Nope....."
"Hah! You really -wait what!?!?!"
"I said no! So deal with it..." Said Pikachu.
"Panchum what are you gotta tell him?" Ask Shelment.
"Oh!!!" Pikachu slap Panchum and Shelment on the face and leave.
"Ow! What was that for?" Question Shelment.
"What his problem??" Question Panchum.
"Hi!...Are you okay?"
"I'm fine! Just mad at two boys!" Yelled Pikachu still mad.
"Tell me about it, I know them at school!"
"Me too! Name's Pikachu, what's yours?" Ask Pikachu.
"Name's Cupcake! We go to school together, I'm at the front seat next to Goomy." Said Cupcake.
"Will it's nice to meet you." Said Pikachu.
"Want to hang out at the café?" Ask Cupcake.
"Sure! That sound good." Pikachu hang with Cupcake and getting along great.

At Night...

"Hey, Pika! You want to talk about your day?" Ask Nuzleaf.
"No!...I don't feel like talking about my day...."
"Is someone bullying you!!" Yelled Nuzleaf.
"No......." Said Pikachu
"Then what is? It's okay to tell me?" Said Nuzleaf.
*Sign* "Ok....Panchum and Shelment think I was a boy!! Dare I said it......" Said Pikachu.
*chuckle chuckle* "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
"It's NOT funny!!!! NUZLEAF!!!!!!!!" Yelled Pikachu.
"I'm sorry..hehehe...You don't look like a boy."
"You sure I don't look like a boy?" Question Pikachu.
"I'm sure! Now it's time for you to go to sleep.
Good night Pikachu." Said Nuzleaf.
"Night Nuzleaf."

To be continued...

What will happen next?
Will Panchum and Shelment realize that Pikachu is girl and not a boy?
Will we find who will be Pikachu's partner?
Comments down what you think it will happen...