Chapter 15: Prove Your Mettle

Sorry guys... This is the last one.... I'm loosing inspiration about continuing this... I hope you like it?....

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Gasp* *pant pant* *pant pant* "Gahhh!!! I really need to stop these stupid nightmares!" Pikachu complained as she get out of bed and goes outside.
"Morning, Pikachu!" Cupcake shout her name.
Pikachu sense Cupcake's presents and turn around.
"Let's get out there again today!" Cupcake cheered.
Pikachu nod, but then they heard Shelment.
"He-e-ey!" Shelment run up to them.
"Huh? Shelment? What's up?" Question Cupcake.
"Pancham's got something to tell everybody." *pant pant* Shelment was catching his breath.
"Pancham does?" Cupcake and Pikachu tilts their head in confusion.
"Yeah. So I'm going around now telling everybody from class." Shelment explain.
"I'm off to Deerling's next. Don't know why I'm the one who has to run all over, though... But I guess I can't complain if...it gives me the chance to meet with Deerling! Hee-hee..." Shelment said that to himself. Pikachu sweat drop how gross Shelment was being.
"We're meeting up on the hill with the big tree. You'd better be there! Later!" Shelment left in a rush.
"I wonder what Pancham wants to talk with us? Somehow I've got a bad feeling about this... But I guess we've gotta at least go and hear him out." Said Cupcake.
Pikachu nod and hates that she has to listen what Pancham has to say. If it something stupid she's going to leave and that's it.

Everyone was at the hill with the big tree.
"Wha-a-a-a-a-at?!" They all said in shock.
"You're daring us all to sneak into the school?!" Question Cupcake.
"I knew he'll say something stupid." Thought Pikachu.
"Yeah, that's right. I've been thinking about this for some time, you know. And I've decided... Well basically, it seems like there are an awful lot of wimpy kids around these days!" Explain Pancham.
"...Listen to himself talk, as if he's not just another kid himself." Thought Deerling as she sweat drop on her head.
"It's just some spooky rumors, but look at how you're all panicking and all scared! So that's why I decided... It's about time you all toughen up. Go to the school at night, and face your fears! While we're all at it, we'll find out once and for all if there are any ghosts there!"
"Wait... We will?! You serious, Pancham?!" Question Shelment in shock.
"What? Did you think I was just saying all this as a joke? Or maybe...you're just scared, too?"
"I...I am not! Fine! I'm in if you are! I'll prove I got the guts!" Shelment joining the night sneaking.
"B-but...we'll get in trouble with our parents if they find out about it!" Goomy had a good point.
"All you have to do is not get caught sneaking out of your house."
"But the what if we got caught afterward, huh?" Question Deerling.
"We have to not get caught. I don't see the problem."
"I think I'm with Pancham on this one. I want to see these ghosts for myself.~" Said Espurr.
"Espurr, really!" Said Deerling in shock and confusion.
"Heh heh! Knew I could count on you, Espurr. You're a girl who knows what matters. I'll just go ahead and call it then. Tonight, we are sneaking into the school... See you all there! You're dismissed."
The meeting with Pancham was over and everyone left and goes home.
"Urk... I'm not sure how things turned out like this. I'm really not on board with this plan at all. But I guess it's all set now. Even Pancham did decide everything all by himself..." Cupcake pout and doesn't like Pancham's plan.
"Well, I guess that's for today. Let's head home."
Pikachu nod and they walk back home.
"See ya at night?" Cupcake ask.
"Definitely...." Pikachu nod.
"Ok, I say we should sneak out of around bedroom windows, ok?" Cupcake explain the plan.
"Yeah...."
"Good luck, and I'll see you tonight! No going ahead without me, Pikachu! See ya then!" Cupcake went home. Pikachu walk to Nuzleaf's house.

At Night...

"Alright... I guess it's about time we started heading to school... I've got to sneak out in some way so Nuzleaf won't notice a thing..." Thought Pikachu.
She walk up to the window and starts sneaking out.
Pikachu was outside.
"Whew. Looks like I managed to get out without anyone noticing...."
"Pikachu!...." Cupcake whisper.
Pikachu walk up to Cupcake.
"Cupcake..."
"Are you ready?" Cupcake ask.
Pikachu nod and goes to the school at night.
The gang notice Cupcake and Pikachu coming.
"Oh! There you are! Man, you took your sweet timing! Oh, well. At least we're all here now. Come on! Let's get started." Said Pancham.
Everyone went in class and sit at there usual seats.
"Well, everyone has taken their usual seats, but..." Said Espurr.
"What now? What do you expect us to do?" Question Deerling.
"Isn't it obvious? We're just gonna have to wait until the ghosts appear!" Said Pancham.
Everyone flinch.
"Wha-a-a-a-a-at?!" Said Goomy in shock.
"W-wait for the ghosts?!" Question Cupcake.
Pikachu feels like she's being watch behind her and that just making her feel sins crawling on her back.
"Not that I think that any will just appear on their own. I guess we'll just have to call them here ourselves!"
"What?! Don't-!" Pikachu thinks that was a bad idea.
"He-e-ey! Spooky ghosts! Where a-a-are you? If you really exist, come out and prove it!"
They could only hear silence...
"He-e-ey! Come on, you dumb ghosts! Or are you to dense to even-" Pancham stop as he notice Pikachu was sinking into the floor.
"AHHHH!!!!" Everyone scream.
"What?" Pikachu look down and found her answer.
"Oh..... Ahhh!!!!" Pikachu was sinking deeper.
"Pikachu!!!!" Everyone help Pikachu from not sinking. But it felt like she was being drag down.
They accidentally slip and Pikachu went through the floor completely.
"Pikachu!!!!" Cupcake scream.

"Hot..."

Everyone heard and flinch. And question who said that.

"So hot..."

Someone here at the school. Then it repeated itself.
Everyone was in high alter and who is that? Who's talking?... Then a blue flames came up floating in the air. And it started to surrounding everyone.
Everyone was scared and some fainted to not see what happens next. Then everything went a little dark than usually. A dark echoing voice replied to the person who summons him.
Everyone was high alter trying to find who saying this?... The floor started to shake violently.
A big shadowy Pokémon came scaring everyone.
Everyone scream as everything went black.
Hour later everyone woke up and notice Pancham, Shelment, and Espurr are gone!...
Goomy question where are they. But Espurr answer his question where she went and the others are.
They question what happen and where what she?...
Espurr explain everything to them and show them where Pancham and Shelment are.
And never believe their eyes. The Ancient Barrow's door is open. It never open before, like ever!...
"....Hmm... I'm going in." Said Cupcake being brave.
"What!?" Everyone question what Cupcake doing.
"Cupcake! Are you crazy?!" Question Goomy.
"Hey, They have Pancham and Shelment in there and maybe they have Pikachu?... We need to save them...." Cupcake was being serious. Even breaking the rules the adults told them too. But they have to be brave and go save them...
"Pikachu will do the same thing if she was here."
Cupcake look at the entrance of Ancient Barrow.
Everybody nod and agree to go. Hope they can be brave to save their friends on time before it's to late.

"Grrr!!!! Grrrrrr!!! Grrr!!!" Pikachu was struggling to break free. Her cheeks started to spark.
"Ready...." Said a dark voice in the shadows.
"Ready....."
All of them use physic on Pikachu in a circle.
"Pika!!!" Pikachu struggle as she floats up in the air chain up. Her necklace floats too and trying to get out of her neck.
"PIKA!!!!" Pikachu struggle more and her neck starting to hurt.
They continue using psychic as the floor started to glow.

"Pika!!! Pika pi!!! Pika!!!!....... Pika!!!..... Pika!!!!.... Pika-chuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pikachu use Thunderbolt madly. Her necklace form colors again different one randomly fast as it blinks differently.
They stop using psychic because of Pikachu uncontrollable attack.
"Grrrrrr!!!! Pika!!! Pika!!!!" Pikachu's cheeks turning into black and changing shapes. Pikachu scarf fell off as her eye change color of a bloody red and showing her right eye. Now Pikachu was out of control.
Her necklace stop at the color purplish blue. And she use psychic on the Pokémon who kidnap her and what they were doing to her.
She throw them back and forth violently till they got badly injury. And so they did.
Pikachu stomp her feet on the ground feeling electric sparks through her body. And her eyes were insane and uncontrolled.

"GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

To be continued...

So what did you think?
I'm still not continuing if that what you are asking...