Chapter 14: Ghost???...

Here's the new chapter, hope that you like it...

The Next morning...

Cupcake went outside and was going to the plaza. But was stop by Deerling's voice of tone.
"Oh! Cupcake!" Deerling rush over to Cupcake with Goomy by her side.
"Deerling! And Goomy! Where are you going?" Ask Cupcake.
"We're headed to the school." Said Deerling replying to Cupcake.
"There's something going on up there." Said Goomy.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Question Cupcake.
"We don't know any details, either. That's the reason we're going there, to find out. Do you want to come too, Cupcake?" Deerling ask.
"Yeah, I'll come!"
So they run all the way to the school.

"I see. So he was already missing by the time you left the staff room? Did you notice anything else strange?" Sheriff Magnezone ask.
"No... There was nothing, really..." Audino replied.
Deerling, Goomy, and Cupcake spotted a big group from school's ground.
"Whoa! There's a whole crowd!" Said Goomy.
They walk up and was in the crowd of Pokémon.
"What's happened?" Cupcake question and ask.
"Mr. Farfetch'd has gone missing, apparently..." Said Lombre answering Cupcake's question.
"What? Mr. Farfetch'd has-?!" Deerling choke, couldn't find the right words to go with all of this.
"Ah! Students!" Audino notice Deerling, Goomy, and Cupcake were here in the crowd.
"Ms. Audino! Is is really true that Mr. Farfetch'd has gone missing?!" Cupcake ask in a worry tone.
"It's true... He disappeared during rounds last night." Audino said worrying and sadly.
"We are looking into his whereabout's now. You children did not notice anything amiss last night? Ah, I will normally ask that... But now that I think of it, you are children. You are not out playing at night, are you..." Sheriff Magnezone question that last part.
"Sheriff Magnezone!" One of the Magneton shout to the Sheriff as he was running/floating to get to him.
Everyone heard and got their attention to Magneton that's coming their way.
"Ah! You are back from your questioning? Did you learn anything new?" Sheriff Magnezone ask.
"Yes!" *pant pant* "I got a report from someone claiming to have seen Mr. Farfetch'd last night!" Mangentone explain.
Everyone shock from hearing the news from Mangentone.
"Where did they see him?!" Audino ask in a worrying tone.
"Outside the village, near the fork in the road. From what I was told, it sounded like... Mr. Farfetch'd was being propelled along the road while unconscious. Almost if he were being pulled by some invisible force or agent... Ah, and the witness claims to have seen eerie blue flames around Mr. Farfetch'd."
"B-blue flames?!" Lombre strutted.
"But that's... It couldn't be!" Question Raticate trying to find the right words.
"Gh-gh-gho-!" Cupcake strutter and couldn't say anything.
"Everyone, calm yourselves!" Sheriff Mangenzone tries make everyone stay calm. And it work like a charm.
"I hardly think this is the time or place to start a panic! So stop these strange imaginings! I want everyone to return to their homes. Go on! Leave the scene to us!" The villager left and went home as was demanded to the Sheriff. Except for Deerling, Goomy, and Cupcake who was worry of pour Mr. Farfetch'd.
"We will do everything in our power to investigate what happened to Mr. Farfetch'd. All right, lads! Let's continued our investigation!"
"Sir, yes, sir!" Said Mangentone.
"Got it, sir! Pi-pi-pi!' Said Magnemite.
They started their investigation of a missing Farfetch'd.

"Wait!? If Farfetch'd gone missing, those that mean!?" Cupcake runs to Audino's hunt without thinking first. Goomy and Deerling looked at her Cupcake then follows her.
"Pikachu!!!" Cupcake's thoughts was right. Pikachu gone missing too. Oh, no!...
"Pikachu...where are you?..." Cupcake walk up to the nursing bed.
*chew chew* *chew chew*
Cupcake's thoughts was interrupted by a chewing sound. She turn around.
*chew chew* *bite* "Hey!..." Pikachu was eating an apple sitting next to the wall of the door.
"Pikachu!!" Cupcake tackle Pikachu.
"Ahh!!??"
"Pikachu!! You make me have a heart attack!! Don't do that again!!" Cupcake hugs Pikachu tightly.
Deerling and Goomy enter the room.
"Pikachu your okay!" Goomy said relief to see Pikachu okay.
"Are you feeling okay?" Deerling ask.
"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine...." Pikachu broke Cupcake hold on her and got up.
"Huh? Pikachu why are you wearing your scarf on your eyes.
"..?" Pikachu put her hand and feel the scarf on her face.
"It's from the rash.... Yeah, I some how got it on my face and it's painful to open my eyes." Pikachu explain.
"Ooooohhhh......." Deerling, Cupcake, and Goomy can see the painful image in their heads.
"Yeah....." Pikachu scratch the back of her head.
"So any when.... What did I miss?" Pikachu ask.
Deerling, Goomy, and Cupcake explain everything to Pikachu.
"That's terrible! Are they still looking for him?"
"Yeah, and we still don't know where he might be?" Said Deerling being so worried.
"Well, I hope they'll find him..." Pikachu walk up to Audino's door.
"Where are you going?" Cupcake ask and question.
"Expeditions work... Are you coming or not?" Pikachu ask.
"Yeah, but?.... Your faces..." Cupcake wasn't sure of Pikachu's decision.
"It's fine... Come on.." Pikachu smile and left the hunt.
Cupcake pout and walk up to Pikachu and goes on a new expeditions work.
They work and work with connections and rewards along the way.

"Pikachu? Are you sure you're cable to work blindly?" Cupcake ask.
"Yep, I can make be prepared if ones of just has to fight in the dark or someone cover our eyes with something then I'll be prepared what's coming..."
Pick was being serious.
"Ok......" Cupcake sweat drop of Pikachu's behavior.
The sit on the parts of the plaza.
"I'm going to check some new expeditions work for tomorrow." Said Cupcake.
"Ok, would you do that. I'm going to take a nap." *yawn* Pikachu yawn.
"Now?" Cupcake ask.
"Yep!... Zzzz...." Pikachu took an nap.
Cupcake sweat drop and sign. She walk up to Pikachu's back and lay their and founding new expeditions work for tomorrow on her gadget.
*sign* "Your a strange Pikachu?..... I wonder where did you come from, Pikachu?" Though Cupcake as she look up in the sky and thinking where did Pikachu come from from parts of the contended.
"Zzzz..... Zzzzz..... Zzzz..." Pikachu was still sleeping.
"Hm!~ It doesn't matter, I'm just lucky I met you, Pikachu..." Cupcake smile in her thoughts.
Pikachu smile in her sleep.

The Next Day...

Pikachu walk out of Nuzleaf's house and waited for Cupcake.
"...Huh? Cupcake didn't come today? Maybe it's a bit early..." Thought Pikachu. She still can't see but doesn't senses Cupcake anywhere.
"Hey, Pikachu!" Cupcake shout her name from the running up to her from the bridge next to Goomy and Deerling.
"Huh?" Pikachu's ears twitch and heard Cupcake coming from the bridge path.
"Pikachu! You...you won't believe it!" Said Goomy shock and couldn't think straight.
"They found Mr. Farfetch'd!" Said Cupcake. She was shock too like Goomy.
"What! They did?!" Question Pikachu.
"Apparently he was found unconscious near the shore of the lake!" Deerling explain.
"I was just on my way to tell you, too, Pikachu! Come on let's go!" Said Cupcake.
Pikachu nod and went with them to know some answers.
Everyone at the plaza next to the shore gather up to Farfetch'd. And tries to make him explain what happened.
"Oh! Pancham!" Cupcake spotted Pancham.
"And Shelment and Espurr, too!" Goomy replied.
"What have you heard?" Deerling ask.
"At the least, it seems Mr. Farfetch'd was not injured." Espurr explain.
"He's up and moving, and talking to everyone like normal." Shelment explain too.
"Phew... Well, thank goodness!" Deerling sign in relief.
"What? You don't remember?!" Audino was speechless.
"That's right. I don't know if it's because of the fight, but I can't recalled a thing! I was taken somewhere...dark...and held there for some time... And...there were these...blue flames... Uwaaaaaauuuggghhhhhh!" Farfetch'd was terrified to even remember.
"How frightening... Seems that the poor fellow has been through quite the ordeal..." Said Markus.
"I don't want to even imagine it!" Said Lombre as he sweat drop.
"B-blue flames... You don't think it really could be... Gh-ghosts?" Raticate stuttered.
"What? GHOSTS?!" Said Cupcake in shock.
"It really is ghosts?!" Goomy panicked.
Everyone panic and talk if it true or not ghosts are real.
"Blue flames?....." Pikachu question in her thoughts.
A little flashback popped into Pikachu's head. She did say a blue flames but why didn't they take her like they did with Farfetch'd?...
"Now, now, everyone! I wish you would all calm down." Said Simipour.
Everyone looked at Simipour.
"I understand why all these mysterious happenings may have you feeling uneasy... But look at what we know-Mr. Farfetch'd is back among us and unharmed... The Vice Principal is also doing just fine. Even if he is at home in his bed..." Simipour mumble that last part.
"There has been no real harm done to merit an overreaction."
"Th-that's true..." Said Raticate.
"But that doesn't mean that something terrible might not occur next time..." Lombre had a good point.
"Indeed...We should all be careful. I would suggest that no visit the school at night for the time being. We should see if that puts a stop to these incidents first. I will tell the Sheriff about the plan when I see him later. So, everyone, back to your homes."
Everyone left and goes home leaving the poke children at the plaza.

"What do you think really happen to Mr. Farfetch'd?" Espurr ask and question.
"It's a real mystery..." Deerling tilts her head and question.
"Well, of course it's mysterious! We are talking about ghosts, after all!" Said Pancham.
"Hmm???........." Pikachu was stuck in her thoughts.
"I'm scared..." Goomy shiver in fear.
"Heh heh heh! You really are spineless! I bet you hide in your bed at night, shaking and too scared to sleep! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Pancham laughs.
Pikachu slap him by the back of his head.
"Ow!!!" Pancham rubs his back head.
"Stop teasing Goomy. Or I'll make you see fear in the face!...." Pikachu voice was ice cold.
Everyone back away and shakes a little.
Pancham and Shelment left like coward they are.
"Don't take them seriously. He's just trying to get under your skin. Come on, Goomy. Cheer up." Said Deerling.
"It's are long-awaited summer vacation! Let's try to have some fun, ok?~" 
Everyone nod.
Nothing can ruin their summer vacation! Or maybe it will be a trouble some?....

To be continued...

What do you think it will happen next?...