I Know

Sky's POV

Nothing seemed to be wrong when we were playing, everyone was laughing and having a good time. But all of a sudden, Ty left. No words or anything, just no more sound. I wish it lasted longer. We heard everything. Right now I'm driving to his house and contemplating what I'm going to do. I mean, what can I do? I just know that I need to help him.

Ty's POV

I left my corner after I heard my brother leave. A shaky breath escaped my mouth as I went downstairs and found something to eat. There wasn't much, there never was. I should've got something but I just retreated upstairs again, leaving behind the tiny kitchen. Halfway upstairs, someone knocked on the door. That's strange, no one ever comes to the house and my brother doesn't knock. I stumbled a bit trying to get past the mess in the living room. The person impatiently knocked again. "Coming!" I shouted.

"Ty, it's me, Sky!"

Sky's POV

I heard a loud crash and a lot of loud noises as he tried to open the door. The door swung open revealing a disheveled Ty with a bewildered look on his face. His mouth hung wide open before he stuttered "S-sky what are y-you doing h-here?" I decided it would be better to tell him the truth.

"Well how about we talk inside?" I quickly walked in and grabbed his arm. He let out a squeak of pain and tried to hide it. "Ty. I know." He looked mortified, on the verge of tears. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in closely for a hug, savouring every moment of holding him.

"I'm sorry! It's just! I mean!" Ty started sobbing into my shoulder, clinging onto me even harder like I was a lifesaver. Shit, I don't know what to do know! Crying people always make me feel uncomfortable! Wait, I mean I guess it would make him stop crying, and even if he didn't feel the same then I would know that I tried? I looked up in time to see Ty standing closer to me. I jerked back out of sheer instinct and instantly regretted it. He looked like he was about to cry again, I can't watch him cry again. I gently cradled his face in my hands and tipped his chin up. His eyes carried the weight of things far too heavy for him. I leaned in closer and set my lips softly on his. It was just a small kiss, but it carried every emotion I ever felt to him, and every one he thought of me. We both leaned back "Sky?" Ty asked gently

"Shh. I think you know." I answered. He grabbed my hand and I intertwined mine with his. I just wish I hadn't forgotten to tell him what else I'd heard.