Ashley what?

Ashley's POV

I stared at my new blank page with disgust. It was the last one in the book. I set it aside gently, pulling the flip cover over the top again. Wandering my gaze up, I noticed a boy around my age shuffling nervously around the room. He flicked his dishevelled chestnut brown hair out of his blue eyes. I watched him closely as he awkwardly scuffed his way to a wide awake Ty, hands cradling his face. Ty lifted his head up to see the boy sitting in front of him, smiling like an idiot. A cute idiot, may I add. Anyways, he was grinning like a child might as he gestured to the ever still emergency room doors. Ty glanced over there as the boy rapidly spoke emphasizing with his hands. I couldn't hear anything he said but Ty smiled, he seemed pleased that this boy was here doing whatever he was doing. Ty casually flicked his head over to me, causing the boy's face to turn to me. His face glowed with sheer happiness as he got up rapidly. I looked down to my feet and stood a little straighter as he walked over. He soon engulfed me into a huge hug wrapping my whole body in his warmth. I felt my muscles stiffen as he kept his lanky arms over me. He leaned back and sat on the floor, gesturing for me to sit with him. I lowered to the ground as he started speaking. "Hi! Sorry that was probably kinda strange having a stranger coming up to hug you like that, but I don't really see many people my age so when I do I want to be with them a lot!" his eyes sparked up, my heart fluttered as his voice seemed to ramble on, always wanting to tip over the edge with his words but saving them for later. I took in his clothing, unlike me in my torn up attire he wore simple cotton pajama pants and a pale green hospital gown. He nodded. "Oh yeah! I completely forgot I'm in the hospital for some reason, I can't remember why though?" his words flew past me.

"Jason! Have you been wandering all night?" an annoyed nurse walked in. Jason cheeks flushed.

"Not ALL night!" he complained.

"C'mon Jason everyone is wondering where you are!" the nurse shooed him up.

"Wait!" he spun around to face me again. "I never got your name?" He smiled. I lifted my eyes slightly to grasp his gaze.

"Ashley." I smirked slightly. "Ashley Dahlberg."

————————————————

Hey guys! BTW I got into a new anime FREE! Lovers come rejoice! But I know my updates are really choppy lately so what I'm gonna try and do is these smaller paragraphs everyday(Except some days if I'm not up to it) and 1 or 2 HUGE chapters a week! Sound good? And also this Saturday I am going to camp for a week so I won't be able to answer comments or anything in that period :( But updates will still be daily because I'm going to prewrite them and get my friend to post them daily during that time! Anyways guys have a lovely day and all that crap!