Details

Ty's POV

My lazy eyes wandered around the wooden house after Mitch and Jerome left. Every detail seemed to stick in my mind relentlessly, the neatly placed axe on the wall, the careful way a wool tablecloth was spread across the table so it would look perfect, the expression on Sky's face as his fingers threaded through my hair. I glanced up towards him and placed my head in his lap, keeping my eyes locked on his. He gazed down towards me. "Tired, Ty?" he suggested. I simply nodded, my mind wandering and my eyelids becoming heavier than lead. He laughed his precious laugh, and lifted me up gently. I fit so perfectly in his arms, it was as if my body and his were made perfectly to notch (A/N see what I did there!) together like a jigsaw puzzle. Sky placed me down ever so gently on a small cot on the floor. I must have been dreaming by then because he said he loved me.

Sky's POV

Ty huffed a bit as I set him into bed. I dragged my weary eyes across the shabby home. My mind was thrown into a storm as I realized that without Jerome and Mitch's help, me and Ty wouldn't be able to survive out here alone. Ty shivered ever so slightly in his sleep. Heck, we couldn't even survive with them. What the hell was I thinking, this place isn't safe for Ty! We have to go find a place where we can be free from harm. Wow, I guess that's why Jerome left me. Whenever the going gets too hard, I leave. The chair creaked as I sat up from it and placed my threadbare blanket next to the fire. Sweet dreams Sky.

————————————————-

He, long time no see? GOSH DANGIT IM SORRY DOOD! I just didn't feel very inspired. So I read almost 20 different fanfics about team crafted, researched many different things to do with writing (and squirrels too don't ask!) and I finally got my creative streak back hope you guys like this short chapter and

See u l8r allig8ters!