Jerome+1000 reads?

Ashley's POV

I have spent too many years in the dark. Sky doesn't even remember me anymore. But I'm fine. I'm always fine.

Jerome's POV (OMG HES BACK)

I woke up to a frantic beeping sound in my ears. Expecting to be on a hard dirt floor, it was a relief to be in a bed. Where was I anyways? I turned my attention to the beeping, which turned out to have a blinking light as well. "Call nurse" the sign read as a nurse ran in with a clipboard in hand. "Jerome Aceti! He's awake!" she alerted the doctor who was walking down the hallway. Awake? Was I asleep? How long? My head swirled with questions.

"JEROME!" a voice screamed. Was that? Mitch skidded into the room glee shining through his usually well-guarded face.

"Biggums?" I whispered as he came into the room, still slightly out of breath. He took a few steps before launching himself at me. I felt a small droplet of salty water hit my neck as he sobbed into me.

"Jerome. You-you're awake!" he clutched my mop of hair as he continued weeping desperately into me. Every muscle in my body loosened as I muttered

"Mitch? I love you." He lifted his face off my chest, stained with tears.

"I love you more Biggums." He answered. Slipping over the blankets, I patted the small space beside me. He crawled in, letting out a sigh of content as I snuck my face into his perfectly shaped shoulder. I'm going to kill someone.

Sky's POV

I was walking out of the bathrooms, hands shoved in pockets when Ty collided with me. "Woah Ty! Why were you going so fast!" I asked him casually. He wildly gripped my scruffy hair.

"You didn't tell me!" he whispered as shame passed over his face. I didn't know he needed me that much.

"Ty, baby it's ok. I'm right here. Nothing happened to me or to you. Calm down hon." I soothed him as I stroked his arms. He took a few raspy breaths and looked up at me again.

"I'm so sorry Sky. I-I don't know what I was thinking." Ty scrambled for the right words. I slipped his hand into mine and pulled us up off the ground. Everything was going to be fine.

Ashley's POV

I gripped the standard yellow pencil in my hand and started to sketch out a rough circle. After a few more little details and a lot of dull pink eraser crumbs I had managed to create something that looked somewhat like Jason. My pencil lingered over the page a bit longer as I decided if I should write something. I let the pencil glide smoothly across the paper as I wrote a few words. Hi Jason. I drew you this picture and wanted to know if we could meet up today? Love sincerely Ashley. I walked over to the front desk. "Excuse me? Do you know of a Jason Probst?" I asked the woman there. She smiled lightly.

"Yes I do! Is there anything I can do for you then?" she affirmed. I scratch the back of my head.

"Well I made something for him so I was wondering if there was any way of getting it to him?" I let it out in one big gust, making sure my nerves didn't get the best of me.

"Of course hon!" she assured me as I handed her my drawing. "I'll send him your way when he gets this!" she walked out of the office and down a hall. No going back now.

——————————-

Guys. 1048 reads 104 stars. I am truly honored and amazed. For this momentous occasion I feel I should do something so please feel free to message me with something I should do! I'm going to be doing everything anyone asks so don't be shy! And also I wanted to remind you that I'm doing one shots upon request by people so if you would like one please ask away! And alllsssssooooooo should I start doing this size of chapter frequently? Or a larger one every week? Thank you guys so much for this it really means a lot. And Zoe I would particularly like to thank you, every time you commented saying "ur a loser" or "lmao" or even "ur lame" it really inspired me. The friendship we have cannot be made by just anyone, thank you for your everlasting support.

Just kidding. U suck. (were actually friends we just insult each other regularly)