Breakfast

• Dedicated to AshleyASF(tumblr friend!)

Mitch's POV

I woke up to be comforted by a pair of arms grasping my waist. I chuckled a bit. He was so cute, my little bacca. I carefully lifted one of his arms off my chest and slipped out of bed. A crackling fire emitted light from the living room. "Sky? Ty?" I whispered. Someone mumbled something as I slipped the corner, I found Ty with his arms wrapped around a pillow and Sky up and about, cooking some pancakes. His head lifted ever so slightly.

"Oh, hey Mitch." He greeted me shyly. I returned a warm smile, earning one from him as well. He suddenly frowned. "THE PANCAKES!" he yelled. Following his hurried gaze towards the stove I noticed a small pile of blackened cakes sitting on the counter.

"Sky!" I exclaimed. He sheepishly turned around.

"Breakfast?" he murmured bashfully, holding up a plate of scorched pancakes. I rolled my eyes and pointed to the bedroom.

"No one else is up yet, stupid!" I teased. He set down the batter he had made and blushed.

"Oh. Yeah right." He mumbled. It's so cute how hard he's trying to impress Ty. In my opinion he has no need to.

"Hmm? I believe Ty would like some pancakes!" I snatched the plate and leapt over to Ty. "Tyyyyyyy!" I warbled in a singsong voice. "Who wants pancakes?" his nose scrunched up and he pulled the ratty blanket over his head.

"Yuck! What is that smell?" he exclaimed, his voice muffled by the blanket.

"It's BREAKFAST!" I screamed, waking up Jerome as well. The dishevelled boy ran out of the room excitedly.

"BREAKFAST?" he screamed, clearly excited by the fact of food. I held up the plate to him.

"Eat up little bacc!" I sang. He grunted.

"Wake me up when we have real food." He grumbled and hopped back to bed. Me and Sky burst out laughing.

"Pancakes not gucci, Sky?" I asked between desperate laughs.

"I-I guess not!" He chuckled.

"Let the Canadian do it, eh?" I teased. My hands started flying as I made my best pancakes ever for them. Making the batter soupy so it would be thin and fun to roll up, I made a few HUGE pancakes doing one at a time in the pan. "Eat up guys!" I yelled as I set out the brown sugar and butter. They looked confused. "Oh. You um put butter on them and sugar and roll them up!" I demoed while talking. They both made some sloppy pancakes and shoved them in their mouths.

"MMMMMmmmm!" they both exclaimed "Delicious!" Ty mumbled through the food in his mouth. Sky swallowed his mouthful and spoke up.

"So what are we doing today?" he questioned. I glanced at Jerome.

"Well, we were gonna see if we could find someplace to build a new house because, well, this one isn't quite big enough. We don't really expect, um, visitors." He explained to them.

"Sounds good dude! Lezzgooo!"

———————————————————————

BTW if you want the best pancakes EVER make em like this! It's my tried and true recipe. Sort of. I uh didn't take it from a book! Anyways thanks for reading and lets see if we can get 5 votes for this chapter! Sorry for the filler too, working on a TRUEMU one shot!!! Check it out when its up! probaly gonna call it Gears and Stars!

See U l8r alig8ters!