07: friday

+ haeun

the sleepover wasn't very special. we just messed around the whole time and prank called daniel oppa and woojin.

i was already leaving the school while looking at my phone.

" haeun! wait for me! " daehwi yells from behind me.

i stop in my tracks and turn around.

" you look depressed... how come you are all by yourself? " he asks, squeezing my cheeks.

" justin left without me... and i'm still mad at you so don't talk to me. " i say, pouting.

he hasn't performed during lunch yet... he found his way out of doing it today as well.

instead, i had to eat lunch with that loser and samuel.

" awww what happened to you? you were all cute and smol yesterday! now you're acting like you're on your period. wait... are you on your period? " he asks with an innocent look on his face.

i kicked him really hard in the back and he fell to the ground.

" hey! "

" dude, don't ask girls if they are on their period. and i have every right to kick you. " i say, smiling.

" let's go get some balloons from that balloon stand over there. " he says like a child.

" but weren't you mad at me a few seconds ago? " i mumble with my eyebrows furrowed.

" come on~ " he sings while interlocking our hands and walking to the stand.

i honestly don't understand why he's still smiling right now because it's just a balloon stand... i just kicked him... and because my hands are sweaty. it's some genes that i got from my mom where my hands are sweaty 85% of the time... you're welcome for the useful information.

the woman gave us two balloons of two different colors. one red and one blue.

" you two are adorable.... i'll pay for those balloons. have a good day! " the lady said with a smile.

i looked down at our hands that were still interlocked and i immediately pulled my hand away.

" really?? thank you so much, miss~ " i say with a smile. i took the red balloon and walked away.

" hey! wait up! " daehwi said, running up to me.

" haha thanks bro. for almost paying for my balloon. " i say, chuckling.

he chuckled.

" you have to keep it in your room until it pops. when it pops, then i will grant you one wish. " he says, smiling.

" you're gonna twist it to saying something like, 'but if my balloon pops before yours, then you will have to grant me one wish.', right? i can see right through you. " i say, punching his shoulder.

" ow! and actually i wasn't going to say that... but since it'll probably motivate you more to keep the balloon... i'll do it! " he says with a smile.

i chuckle.

" i'm not going to force you to go somewhere with me right now but... where are we going? " he asks, holding the blue balloon in his hand.

" my house. you can stay for a bit if you want. i don't mind. " i say, looking at the sky.

" don't you sing? " he randomly asked.

" um... yes? " i say, scratching my neck.

" well then... sing for me? " he asked with a smile.

" why should i sing for you when you haven't danced for me yet? " i say, laughing at his pouting face.

" i promise that i'll dance for you before the end of the year, okay? " he says.

" well then i promise that i'll sing for you before the end of the year. and my ankle isn't going to be hurt for the rest of the school year, okay? that's the only reason why i asked you for that one favor. " i say, patting his back.

" get justin to dance for you! i'm not going to do it anytime soon. i promise to do it for you at some point though! " he says, dragging his feet.

" i should. he's probably better than you anyway. " i say, laughing.

" excuse me? are you underestimating my talent? " he says, glaring at me.

" pretty much. " i say, patting his head.

" wow i feel very offended. just sing for me! please? " he says, hugging onto my arm.

" okay okay! " i say, pulling out my phone.

" yay~ " he says, skipping around.

i shake my head.

then i sing 'whistle' by blackpink. it was the first song that came up when i pressed shuffle in my music app so i sang it.

" i want to insult you but i can't. " he mumbles.

" wha-- "

" i'm better than youuuu.... i think.... " he starts, trying to get confident.

i laugh.

when we got to my house, i opened the door and saw that none of my parents were there so i just brought him up to my room.

" why is your room such a mess? " he asks before he even sees my room.

" what? " i say, opening the door and setting my bag down.

my room was mostly white. white walls, white desk, white bedsheets, white shelves, white dresser. the deskchair was black along with my bed frame and the rest of the bed except for the sheets and the mattress.

the closet consisted of only black, red, and white clothing... and i had tons of different colored shoes and accessories. i had polaroids connected to some string that hung above my bed along with some small lights.

" you're room is so basic. super tumblr. " he says, sitting on my bed.

" thanks for the compliment. " i say, laying on the bed right beside him.

" give me your balloon. " he says, grabbing the balloon from my hands.

he tied it to my chair and set his balloon and belongings beside my bag.

" thanks~ " i say, closing my eyes.

" are you that tired? " he asks, laying next to me.

" i'm not tired... i am just laying here because i'm bored. " i say.

the doorbell suddenly rings and i jump up to get the door with daehwi following behind me.

after looking out of the window to check who it was, i opened the door.

justin stood there with swollen eyes. he was crying. he was a mess.