05: saturday

+ haeun

i turned around and looked at the guy.

" do you think that just because you said that, that you won the fight? well you didn't. it has nothing to do with it whatsoever. and even if what you said might be true, you didn't have to tell me because justin isn't some loser like you. he will get the guts to confess to me himself. goodbye. " i say, walking away.

does he actually like me? if it's true... i don't want him to confess to me. don't try and get the guts to tell me, justin. i don't want to reject you and break our friendship.

then again, he could've just used me as an excuse. i'm sure he wouldn't put me in that situation though. the girl would end up hating me.

i walked to the nurse's office.

when i got there, i saw daehwi and justin showing my phone to the nurse.

" annyeonghaseo. " i say, bowing.

justin immediately got up and scanned me to see if i was okay.

" did they hurt you? " he asks, holding my shoulders.

" no, i'm alright. "

he sighed in relief and hugged me.

" you shouldn't have done that... but at least you didn't get hurt. " justin said, causing me to smile.

" yah! come over here and help your oppa who got hurt because of you! " daehwi says, pointing at the bruise on his face.

" yah! i'm going to help my favorite oppa over here who has more bruises on his face! " i say, holding justin's face in my hands.

" you're okay, right? " i ask quietly.

he nodded with a smile.

" hey! you want your phone back, right? " daehwi says, holding the phone in his hand.

" yes.. i'm sorry, i love you. " i say, sitting next to him.

justin sits beside me.

" yah! you skip lunch one time and come back looking like this?! " samuel says as he walks into the room.

daniel and woojin enter a bit afterwards.

" ugh... we can't trust you two, can we? yah, dongsaengs! we better not see you with your faces looking like that ever again. " daniel says, looking at justin's face and then looking at mine.

" i'm not hurt! " i say, touching my face.

" your cheeks are all red, noona. you were obviously slapped. " woojin says, laughing.

" they should be alright, you all can leave school now. the last class of today is already almost done... " the nurse says, walking to her desk.

i nod.

" come on guys~ " i say, getting up.

" actually, my teacher said that i have to go back to the classroom immediately... i begged her to let me come here for a few minutes. " samuel says, scratching his neck. he left right after.

" i'm going to the library to study. we have a big test tomorrow. wanna come with me? " justin says, sighing.

" woojin and i are going to the internet cafe so bye. " daniel says, leaving happily.

" annyeong, noona. hyung. " woojin says before leaving.

" annyeong~ but justin, no! i wanna have fun! " i say.

" let's have fun together, then~ " daehwi says.

" yeah! justin, let's have fun! you can sleepover at my house tonight and study with me there. " i say, trying to get him to come with us.