13: ms. obsessed

+ haeun

it's been awhile since daehwi and i started dating.

you didn't think everything was going to be all fun and happiness, right?

" hey daehwi~~ " i say as i skipped into the school. my ankle is a lot better now.

" hello my little haeunieee~ " he says, ruffling my hair.

i pouted because he messed up my hair but shrugged it off in the end.

" where's samuel and the others? " i ask, looking around. it was strange because we usually always see each other first thing in the morning.

" i dunno... i haven't seen them since yesterday. " he says, putting his arm around me.

but on the other side of the hallway, we spotted the 4 of them trying to talk to some girl.

i smiled and grabbed daehwi's hand so we could catch up with them.

" justin oppa! daniel oppa~ lame-oooo~ oh and hello samuel oppa! " i say teasingly.

" stop bullying me, noona! " woojin says, hugging onto my arm.

" oppa! " the girl screams, pulling me off of daehwi.

i was pushed into justin and sighed.

" who's that? " i ask him.

" it's that transfer student from awhile ago... kim seulbi. " samuel says from beside me.

" what... well then shouldn't she be calling daehwi 'sunbae'? " i ask, scratching my neck.

" i heard that she has had a huge crush on daehwi hyung ever since she laid eyes on him. when she saw you and him together, i guess she chose to finally take action. " justin says, sighing.

" noona, she scares me. at first i thought she was really pretty, but earlier when she came up to us, she was talking about how daehwi was hers and we should take you away from him while also hooking her up with him. we aren't gonna do that obviously but... she's really scary. " woojin says.

" hey, haeun... you should stay away from her. i don't know what she could possibly do. " daniel says.

samuel laughs.

" at first i thought it was ridiculous but yeah... haeunie, you should avoid her. " samuel says.

" we sit next to each other in class though. " i say with a whine.

" oppa! can you walk me to class? " she asks.

" um... i was going to walk haeun to class... but since you two are in the same class, you can walk with us. " he says, trying to shake her off of him.

" hey guys! " jihoon says, walking next to me.

" run while you can. " woojin says, shaking.

" what? "

" crazy fangirl alert... " i say with a chuckle.

" huh? oh... " he says, looking at the girl who was hugging onto daehwi.

" noona, aren't you jealous? " woojin asks.

all of them look at me for an answer.

" no. what's the use? i'm pretty sure daehwi likes me much more than her anyway. " i say, looking at daehwi who was begging for help.

" true true... awww my dongsaeng is so jealous but she's pretending like she's okay. " daniel says teasingly.

" haha it's obvious, cutie. i might not ship you two, but i'd prefer to ship you two than that weird girl and daehwi hyung. " samuel says.

" yah! hands off! " daehwi says, running between samuel and i.

" woah, dude. you can't just abandon her like that. " i say stopping to look at the girl who was pushed to the ground by her crush.

" he called you cutie and started hugging on you. i was annoyed with being with that weirdo anyway. " daehwi says, smiling at me.

" you guys can hurry to class. " i say, shaking my head and walking to the girl.

i offered my hand for her and she just kicked me down to the ground next to her.

" let's see who daehwi oppa picks up first. " she says with a smile.

i scoff and get up by myself while justin was walking up to me.

" are you alright? " he asks.

daehwi was glaring at the girl... i swear i saw some lasers trying to come out of his eyes.

i nod and brush off my skirt.

walking back to where the girl was, i offered my hand again.

" this is the last time that i'm going to try and help you. " i say with a sincere smile. " so grab my hand so you can get out of the middle of the hallway. class is about to start, too and you're not going to make me tardy. "

she scoffed and got up by herself.

skipping next to her oppa, she linked their arms.

i sighed and walked beside daniel.

" dongsaeng, i can totally hit her for you. " he says, laughing.

" no that's not necessary. " i say, rolling my eyes. " after all of this time that i was being nice to her... this is what she repays me with. "

" girls are crazy. " he says, leaving me in front of my classroom door.

" bye to you too~ " i say, walking to daehwi who was shaking seulbi off.

" bye, daehwiiiii~~ i'll see you at lunch. " i say, winking.

" aish... i am not going to dance for you today! just give me a break! maybe next week. " he says, sighing.

" fine fine... love you. hurry to class. you're gonna be late. " i say, sitting in my seat.

i have my class with samuel, woojin, and justin. daniel, daehwi, and jihoon have a different class. hopefully class won't be that bad.