0. Two minds, one heart.

Ary by: soregerimis.

Blossom

28/03/15

Hello, new best friend, this is my second letter, so I'll try not to be boring.

I was very happy to receive your letter, I like your letter, and how you express yourself. Somehow you remind me a little of me, although it's too early to say that.

Why do not we talk about love? have you ever fallen in love? I do not and, honestly, would love to do it.

I do not know how to fall in love with a girl but being totally sincere, I have always noticed more men than women. It might be because I have not found a girl smart enough, but somehow I do not feel that way.

I have come to feel physical attraction only for one sex, and that is the masculine. I can not say I'm gay, I've never been with a boy, but I've already felt my cheeks redden for some time. You have to fall in love with minds, not with bodies.

If I fell in love with a girl because of her intelligence, you would be Serin.

Regards

Serin

29/03/15

Hello, new best friend.

I'm tearing my hair for the people I have to cross in high school, I know it's not the best, but there are people who sometimes make you want to prick it with a fork in the back.

No, I've never fallen in love, I'm not a bum, I've never met some interesting guy. I know that sex attracts me with total certainty, although most of the boys are jerks, they are very attractive.

It's too early to say the word love, but I love you too.

Why do not we say how we are physically? Maybe we know each other.

Kisses and greetings.

Jimin

04/04/15

Sorry to have not answered before, we moved to the neighborhood of my best friends and the mail flew, you do not know what it took me to find your letter.

I have brown hair, I am not a particularly tall boy, my eyes are small and I have a crooked tooth.

I would like to know your name, I am Jimin, although I will continue to call you by your nickname. I find it charming.

Someday I hope you're brave enough to face people, if that day comes, let me know. I'd like to introduce you to my friends, I know you'd get along.

I have a boy reserved for you, let us stay in this sweet friendship.

Kisses and greetings.

Min

06/04/15

Do you know what it's like to have a crazy mother? Mine is, I think we live nearby, but I'll wait later to tell you my address.

My name is Minerva, but if you tell someone my name to know me as Min. My name is frightening.

You may be a charming killer, best friend, so maybe it's not safe to talk as confidently as we do.

Even so I am going to do it, because no one else in this world is still writing in a letter, at least not a teenager.

I have hair on my shoulders, light brown and freckled. Although I live in Korea I am not Asian, but I have not known another country.