16. Companion.

Art by: sukookmi

Taehyung

18/09/17 

 If they will ask me what Minerva is like a week ago, I would have told them what they see at first sight.

A pretty girl with freckles and light hair, with dark eyebrows and pale skin that draws attention. Although I do not want to call her. And if you ask me how she would say she is a shy, shameful but determined girl.

Too decided.

Now I would only think to say a word.

False.

When I go to college after a month of my brother's death, the last thing I want to do is read what someone thinks he was, someone who has no idea and got into where they did not call him.

That's Min.

But even though I try to avoid any thoughts that come to him and any nonsense or reasoning about his death, he comes to me like a stream.

Cold, almost icy.

I hit myself mentally for thinking about her too much and forced myself to see her as she really is. As I have to see any other girl, meet her and then judge her, not think that she is wonderful simply by looking her in the eyes.

Or feel electricity when you touch it.

I try not to throw the cap I have on my head to the ground with all my fury and I tear the paper that is in the wall on the newspaper of Jimin.

It has to be a joke, it really has to be.

I turn to one of the people who look at me since I've stepped into college and put the paper near his face, I'm sure that I have a red face, or a swollen vein.

Or all.

My nostrils are looking for air in despair and I say my words slowly.

-Where. is. She.

The thin, spectacled boy leans back and takes his eyes from the door on my left to the paper, over and over again. Pointing to the cafeteria. I do not even bother to say thank you and open the door abruptly causing some girls to jump from their place, under the stairs as fast as I can and then make big strides to their table.

I look at his long hair from behind and his brown backpack on the table, several people look at me, I would have bothered if I had not been so angry.

I leave the paper on the table with a sonorous blow and she jumps in her chair, looks at me with wide eyes and removes her helmets to store in her backpack.

He knows what I've come for.

I stop looking at the opposite wall to look at the table and blink several times, I do not even want to look at it.

-What is this? -I ask under my breath just for her to hear. I take a deep breath and turn completely towards me.

-It's an article.

Under my gaze and she tenses when our eyes meet, but her head is still high. I laugh without humor and shake my head.

-I'm not going to ask again kindly -I say in the same tone and she clenches her jaw, silent.

-What the hell is this! - I shout and immediately feel hands on my shoulders.

Jungkook.

-Taehyung, relax -talk to me low, I turn to him and go back to her. I laugh again.

-Have you seen this? He asked, and he nodded- Since when did you know?

He is silent and that tells me everything, I miss one day and this happens. I try to ignore that he has bothered me to tell him and not me and I take the paper again.