0. Save and sound.

Art by: pinjix

Minerva

10/09/17

I will not say that the look of Taehyung attracts me, but it does. It bewitches me and makes me look everywhere to look for it, it's paranoid.

All morning I spent with Li, asked me about Jung and we sat on the benches where the grass is.

-A new admirer? -She asks, raising her head to Taehyung, managing to blush.

-It is not like that...

-He's eating you with her eyes.

-He does not!

-Of course yes!

-Of course not! -I shout nervously, I take my eyes to the group where it is and look at both sides- the truth is that it does not look away ...

-Aha!

-But that does not mean anything.

-Of course, if you drop a leg on the bench and lean on it, you like it.

I get to wonder if I like him to look at me.

It makes me feel ... safe.

-And what do you say? -Question.

I turn my head to her and frown.

-What?

-What do you think, I've always been more than Jungkook but the kid is not bad ...

-Don't talk about them like that! You make him look perverted.

-It Is friend -She puts both hands on my shoulders and nods- fighting.

-Do not start.

-If you like V, me too.

-Who not -appropriate his hands and she is offended, I make a bad grin- if it were so would you support me?

-Aha!

-Stop saying aha.

-Here he comes ... -she whispers, straightening, turning quickly.

Stay on the site before.

I look at Li badly and she lifts and brows up his eyebrows.

-Not with it, ah -she says.

-Shut up.

I cover my face so I do not notice my blush and I look to see it, is accompanied by the boy with blue hair and one more with many colors in the hair, this speaks fast and moves a lot. The pale one is leaning against the wall of squatting and Taehyung stares at me, nods when they say something and the three look at me now.

I managed to get even redder.

You could introduce me to one of your friends.

-I do not even know him enough Li ...

-But in three days you'll be together.

-Of course not.

-That you deny it so much just makes it even more true.

I do not think I can achieve anything in three days.

She tapped the table with her fingers and sighed heavily, remaining in the shade.

-One comes -she muttered without looking at me.

Cookie comes to us smiling.

-Hi girls -he says when he stands in front of us, he covers me with Taehyung.