0. Butterfly

Jimin

9/6/15

Subject: I HAVE VERY ORANGE HAIR RIGHT NOW.

Do you like butterflies Serin? They are pretty from afar, but from close up they give a major disgust. Yesterday with the boys we saw one and while a friend told us the whole life of the butterflies your future husband and I saw how ugly they were.

Somehow society reminds me of butterflies, on the outside everything is beautiful. But, like butterflies, people when you approach are horrible.

It is not your case since you are not a butterfly, you fly higher, you are a canary.

I love you kisses.

Min

09/09/15

Subject: YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME.

I do not like butterflies, in general, I do not like insects. It's not that I disgust them or fear them, they are indifferent to me.

As you said, it's just like people, I do not hate them, but I do not care.

Maybe you are a canary too, because you care about me.

I'm glad that your hair is so orange, the colors have to be felt, or are totally strong or not worth it. Maybe that's why I do not hate butterflies, they have very vivid colors.

Pdt: my future husband I hope it is also a canary.

I love you, many kisses for both of you.

Jimin

09/09/15

Subject: I TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE YOU AND YOU TO ME.

I will not give you your kisses, because in these letters you belong to me (although I gave them to you and made you happy)

He wants to know your age, and as I think there is enough confidence I will ask. I'm glad you like my orange, what's your favorite color? You never told me.

I like pink, I know it's very gay, but in my defense I'll say I liked it a lot before I knew it was gay and the guy I like loves black (although I do not know if he's gay).

Your future husband likes green.

Many kisses, I love you.

Min

10/09/15

Subject: I LOVE YOU LIKE IT GREEN.

The orange I like, but it is not my favorite color and although I quite like the pink I will say my favorite is the yellow. The bolder the better.

That he likes green reassures me, it's a quiet color. Although I do not know if colors can be things.

I'm 97, will you tell me now if you're older or not?

what is your favorite animal?

A bear hug, I love you.

Jimin

11/09/15

Subject: HE LOVES YOU LIKE YELLOW.

Believe that if you like a color so alive you can be energetic, I told you that it is wrong. Because friend, you are not like that. You are more spiritual, more cat than dog, more tea than coffee.

He has been discouraged because he is the opposite but, (although I may be wrong) you are calm.

By the way we've been vacuuming your mother for months, tell me something.

I may like him, but I can not see through his mind. And I like dolphins, let me know yours.

Another bear hug, I love you.

Min

9/1/15

Subject: WHY YOU SAID THAT

It may be quiet but, although I like good fresh tea I am over coffee. I'm more of a dog and I love cats.

Maybe the birds, I still insist on the serins, are great.

With your boy I do not know what to say, I have a husband insured, but not you.

You can always give me your address and I can talk to him and find out if he's by your side or on the other side. As a best friend it would be an honor, besides it is lovely that you like dolphins.

(We continue to empty my mother)

A big kiss + a hug, I love you.

Jimin

1/21/16

Subject: YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND TO BE REJECTED TO A GIRL.

As you read, my best friend is a gentleman. At a party, a girl has yanked him off and he has passed her. Maybe it was because she was very drunk.

But his words were sincere.

Every time I speak more of you, and each time is more interested, you have to fall in love with minds not bodies.

It's definitely made for you, it's taller than you can think of and very attractive, just like your cousin. I really hope that someday we can see each other and see you by the hand while I smile at you.

Until we can meet.

I love you.

Min

1/22/16

Subject: PLEASE SEND IT TO ME.

I've been waiting for someone to make me feel loved, I have companions who feel beautiful just having someone by their side.

I want that.

In case it's any consolation, I also had something similar. I rebuffed a classmate on a "date".

Although it was very attractive, mentally I was not attracted, and even if it was not really I would feel that I betrayed your best friend. I feel very silly sometimes, does your friend feel that way too?

Even if I have a wonderful boy booked, I do not know if it's real for him or not. I'm so insecure.

A big hug, I love you.

August 29

Subject: Butterfly.

Do not think anything, do not say a word, just laugh with me.

I still can not believe it, it all seems like it was a dream, do not try to disappear.

Will you stay by my side? Do you promise me I am afraid that if I loose your hand you will fly away, you will break.

Will you stop the time? I am afraid that if this moment happens this could not have happened, that I will lose you.

Like a butterfly.

Like dust gently flowing you're there, but I can not touch you, stop. You are like a dream, for me you are a tall butterfly.