15. Memory;free sugar.

Art by: juditarazo

Yoongi

Pasado

I keep walking through the clean and clear neighborhood until I see something between the branches.

A paper.

I crouch until I get to him and I take it out, computer-written letters are seen and behind this there are two more.

They are from Jimin.

I leave it on the spot and make my way, I have too many problems to worry about the others.

Only three steps and stop.

I curse to myself and grab the three pages, I start to look at the floor and I see another paper, are listed with small numbers so I do not find it difficult to order them. One of them is dragged by the wind and I grab it before it gets too far, after this five more.

And so I pass the time until I have more than twenty papers in my hands, I look and exactly stops at number 45, he has the other half.

It could be an important job.

I turn around and make my way to where he's gone, clearly it's the best institute in Busan, such a neat boy can only be one of the smartest.

I stop when I see the building and look at my clothes, I did not fit in here.

People start looking at me as I walk towards the door and try to put my best face and walk as straight as possible.

I see a brown boy in Jimin's jacket in his hands and I approach him.

-Excuse me, are you Cookie? - He looks at me in surprise and nods.

-Jungkook, yes.

-Here you are, this is from Jimin - I say, stretching my arm and handing the leaves at him, looks even more surprised. "They are a little dirty, but I could not do anything.

-Why do not you give them to him? -asks me. I see Jimin from here leave the building and look back at his friend.

-Amidst you and me, I do not think it's for the best -I force him to take them, and I back away without turning around- D n't tell him I've been me.

I turn not before to look at Jimin and put my hands in the pockets of my jeans, this is the best I can do.

I walk until he stopped seeing people and I can already see my house, not so far.

It seemed so out of place.

Looking at my house from the outside and imagining myself being in that institute are such different things, I do not belong to that world however Jimin ...

It seemed the perfect piece, adjusting his white shirt and walking so elegantly. I take out the keys and open the door, the stage is as follows.

My father is sitting on the ground surrounded by misery.

I approach him after closing the door and I sit next to him, the door of his bedroom is open and from there comes light, my mother is not.

She has left.

-Yes -he says, still without looking at me- I have sold everything.

I stare into his arms, full of wounds that must burn, has messy hair and the light blue shirt is broken. I get up and take off my jacket, my arms have dried blood and the wounds hurt, but no more than this.

Finally he left us.

I grab alcohol and cotton and sit down again where my father cleans his wounds and while he cries I heal him.