9. Memory;funny boys

Art by: maja-sinika

Hoseok

I've been a bad friend.

I have seen the bad face of Jimin and thinking that after I was going to talk to him I let it go, always like this.

So we deserve this pain, because we are bad, we deserve everything.

I had never felt so much pain, cousins ​​have nightmares but they are not the only ones who spend bad nights. I dreamed that Jimin was by my side and I smiled, and although they were not nightmares I suffered. I would get up with shivers and in the heat I would sweat cold, uncomfortable and restless remembering his eyes full of pain.

Because nothing weighs more than his reprobatory look.

                                                                                          -On Hope's forearm, 05/09/17.

Jungkook

12/09/17

I should have talked to him more.

I should have been on top of him 24 hours a day, asking, stalking.

I should have worried more, looking more.

If he had, Jimin would have been alive.

I always looked at everything, so why did not I see it? Why did not I realize that someone was behind him?

Someone wanted him dead and got it, someone stabbed him and then caused a car accident. All for Jimin to die, who would want that? Me, even Tae.

That we are immature, selfish, stupid and unfriendly. But Jimin? There was not a hint of evil near her, nothing. We had enemies, but thanks to him everything ended quickly.

Envy? jealousy? Is something like that strong enough to kill? I want to believe that there is some reason behind that person, I need to believe it, although no reason is enough to do it.

I'm lost. I've always had everything controlled, all bound for this moment.

I could not do anything for you Jimin, I'm sorry.

I lift my head as I hear her speak.

-What? -I ask, looking at her, smiling and putting her hand on mine.

-I wondered if it was all right for you to go now for the stencils and the paint? -She runs her fingers through her messy hair and stands up, doing the same.

-Yes, yes, of course - I continue to leave her porch and walk along the road filling us with the rays of sunlight - what do you think of summer?

He turns to listen and I put a hand over my head to see his face, she grimaces.

-I prefer the cold -says, turning again and getting to his side- not a cold that calms the bones but one to wear a sweater and have to shelter you.

-Then you'll love it in the autumn.

-That's right -she says when he arrives, I ring the bell and Jimin's father opens us.

-Good morning -I say, Min just bows down- We've come to Jimin's things.

He just nods and lets us in by sitting down on the couch, no matter what we do. We climb the stairs to the attic and shake hands with Min so he can climb in, look at the boxes and squat down to see what's inside.

-You do not sound too talkative, Jimin's father -I hear Min.

-No, of course, he went out to his mother.