5. Fireflies.

Art by: haydendeterra.

Taehyung

I found the drawing Jimin believed we had lost.

It was under my bed, forgotten and dirty.

Also, I want you to know, that I have found the button on your favorite shirt, my mother has sewn it so I will put it some special day to remind you and feel that you hug me.

Because of these two things I have felt something for a moment, I felt that you could return so I regret having found them.

Because the pain is now heavier knowing that you will never see those things again.

                                                                                                                             - Behind the drawing, 03/09/17.

Minerva

12/09/17

Li opens the door, letting me see her, and smiles, passing her home, clean and tidy, almost frightened, her mother an obsession with order.

-How are you? -she says when he sees me, he is wearing a long gray shirt that makes her look beautiful, Li's good thing is that whatever she puts on is always beautiful.

It has a nice thinness.

-Fine -I say simply.

-And your boyfriend?

-Excuse me?

-Jungkook.

-Are you crazy? If I had to call boyfriends to all the guys I'm talking to ...

-I would only be Jungkook, you do not talk to many men.

-Well -I say, but I do not notice when I have nothing to say.

My cell vibrates and lights up in my leg when a message arrives, my heart stops when I read 'Cookie'

-Is him?

-Maybe...

-And what are you waiting for? Talk to him! -she pushes me toward the door and I try to bite her, I leave dead weight to catch me.

-I just got home and you're going to throw me out.

-I do it for your love life.

-I tell you, it's not like that -I say when he's about to close me in the face- He's just a friend.

Convince yourself of it, girl.

12/09/17

Lightning bug...

I was fatal, for quite simple reasons, had been talking to Cookie all night. It's really cool, it was like a mermaid, it coaxed you and time flew, the conversation topics with him never end. But there are side effects, such as looking like a zombie. With black spots under the eyes and pale face, although that is not because of not sleeping, my face is always like that. With small veins under my dark eyebrows and light hair creates a rather rare contrast.

I'm the prettiest zombie in my neighborhood, yeah.

Sleep problems come a long time before Jimin, anxiety eats me and I'm nervous, for some reason I'm very uncomfortable when the night comes, so talking to Cookie is a help. I used to go to school without sleep and then take a long nap, then started over, my parents worry but they are used to it.

Of V I do not know anything, only that sometimes he looks at me for a long time and that his frown comes standard. Instead with Cookie I could say that we are friends, some good. Suga greets me sometimes and others do not even see me, he is a very calm but quite friendly guy.