☾☼two ☼☽

ed sheeran barcelona
reflected in your
beautiful eyes, guess that's
destiny doing it right.

ava sat on the beach, completely disappointed in herself.  she got up, dusting the sand off of herself, and heading into the water with audrey and mila.

"who were you talking to?" audrey asked excitedly, lunging towards her as she reached them in the water.

"you saw that?" she said, scrunching up her face.

"yes, we saw that!" mila added.

"who was it?" audrey pushed.

"just a friend from elementary," she breathed out, not wanting them to know it was finn, considering they hated him as well.

"and why aren't you telling us his name?" mila asked skeptically.

"because he's irrelevant."

"obviously not!" audrey shouted, frustrated with her.

"he kissed your hand," mila explained slowly.

"fine! it was finn!" she breathed out.

"wolfhard?" audrey spat out, disgusted. mila let herself shake, attempting to not throw up.

"why?" mila asked.

"i told you, he's irrelevant!" ava threw her hands up, as if to surrender.

"i repeat, he kissed you!" mila shouted.

"my hands," ava corrected.

"still!" audrey yelled.

"oh my god, you're not talking with him, are you?" mila asked, ava shook her head slightly, refusing to say anything.

"you are!" mila said, completely disgusted with ava.

"no! no, i mean," she paused, sighing. "he wouldn't leave me alone! i had to do something!"

"this is how he works, aves, he does whatever he can to convince you!" audrey explained.

"yes, but i won't fall for it," she said, simply making them groan.

"i swear to god if i have to be co-maid of honor at finn wolfhards wedding, i will throw up the entire time. on him preferably,"  mila said, heading back into shore.

"we're not even going on a date, mila!" ava whined, following her.

"in your brain!" audrey argued following her. "in his he's already ripping off your dress!"

"ew, audrey no." ava complained. "seriously guys, i am not going to be seeing him again. i won't!"

"you can say that, but trust me, he will not stand for that."

later that day

they had all come home from the beach and now lay, sprawled across her bed. she let out a groan only thinking of finn.

her phone buzzed, resting on her bare stomach. she checked it to see finn had texted her. she rolled her eyes and unlocked her phone, all while wondering how he even got her number.

f.w.
hey baby girl, i found this song and couldn't help but think of you :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVO4LhrOFiY

(play the song above when ava listens to it)

a.j.n.
ignoring the fact that i never gave you my number, i'll listen to it for ya.