☾☼ten☼☽

a/n ; just ignore the fact that she'd live in canada bc finn grew up there we're jus gonna not critique me bc im lazy and want this to happen stfu

nightlyxo
i love you but
i gotta let go.❞

ava was picked up from school by her mom to be taken to her first shoot for converse. she was happy to leave school for anything, but was slightly nervous since she knew she would be shooting with millie, who was good friends with finn.

she was just waiting now, for millie to arrive and then for them to be prepared for the shoot.

ava hadn't been waiting for long but she became nervous while waiting, even though there really wasn't much to be nervous about.

millie finally came through the doors, being only a few minutes late in the end. "i'm so sorry! traffic really was awful!" she apologized in her british accent.

"oh it's alright, it was only a few minutes! we'll get started now then. have you two met?" a man by the name of scott asked them, motioning between ava and millie.

"not yet, but you look really familiar. have we met?" millie asked her, making ava's cheeks heat up.

"no, but i know finn. you, uh, probably saw me on his instagram."

her eyes widened, thinking ava was falling for his tricks. "..oh yeah! oh! you're so pretty! finn hasn't stopped talking about you!"

ava giggled, shifting her weight from leg to leg. "wow. yeah, he's quite a guy, hmm?"

"you're tellin me!" she laughed as they were ushered into their seats for hair and makeup.

as their hair was tightly pulled and brushed they were talking and talking. they immediately shared a strong connection, while they mainly talked about finn. "i'm so glad you know who he actually is and won't fall for him," she said as they finished up with hair and they each wore space buns.

"yeah," ava said awkwardly, biting her lip and looking down at her lap.

"and won't fall for him, right?" millie repeated, noticing her reaction.

ava sighed, thinking of her next words carefully. "i don't know. there's something that i can see between us, i just know finn probably only sees. . .whatever the hell he sees."

"i mean, finn is one of my best friends but he's an insensitive asshole. i don't think that'll change, no matter how much anyone wants it to," she frowned.

"yeah, i know. i think i need to stay away from him. i'm a weak person. i'd probably give into him extremely easy."

"that's probably best. . .and whenever you miss finn just call me because you're cool as hell and i want to be your best friend," she laughed, lifting both of their spirits.

"you already are!" she laughed as they were given their clothes for the shoot. they gave ava an oversized jean jacket, a long sleeved converse logo shirt and matching pink sweatpants, paired with white high tops.

they struggled to stay serious, since every time they even thought too hard about the situation they'd burst out laughing and receive a stone cold glare from the adults around the room. but they couldn't help it.

it was quite obvious from there that they'd be best friends.

☾☼later that night☼☽