☾☼four☼☽

five seconds of summergood girls
cause good girls are
bad girls that
haven't been caught.❞

"where are we even going?" ava asked.

"you'll see."

"i don't like surprises"

"too bad. i think you'll like it if you give it a chance."

"you don't know me. how could you possibly know what i like?"

"how about i take a guess?"

"what?"

"let me guess who you are."

"yeah. sure. go ahead."

"you are a little girl, head in the clouds. scared of doing anything different, that would include never getting a boyfriend, even though you easily could because you're known as popular, but are really only close with audrey and mila. you're nice to everyone, too. even if they aren't nice to you are you hate them. you model because it helps you see yourself better, even though you still hate the way you look and you get perfect grades because you study for hours to get as close as you can to perfect, and anything lower than an a is shit to you. how'd i do, princess?"

"yeah, sure. that was more or less" she grumbled.

"you sure? because i believe that is spot on" he said and although ava couldn't see him, she was positive he wore that smug grin.

"yeah, well you believe a lot of things you shouldn't" she told him. as they turned a corner, revealing a large screen with many cars and such parked in front.

"like it?" he said, noticing her taking interest in the screen.

"what movie?"

"let's find out" he grinned.

"you take me to a movie but you don't know what movie?"

"yeah, what are you gonna do? stay in the car?" he said, grinning that damn grin. she shook her head and unbuckled her seatbelt, getting out, throwing as much attitude as she could, in her expression and the way she walked over to where he was. "don't worry princess, it'll be fun" he said hugging her for only a moment so she didn't shove him off, but she was close. after he pulled away, he lead her to the back of the truck, where he had a mound of blanket and pillows atop a blow-up mattress.

he simply climbed up, flopping onto the pile of comfort, leaving ava to get herself up, which came as a struggle after foot slipped from the edge. she let out a small laugh before faking a pout, making finn let out his own laugh before he got down from the truck and gripped her waist, pushing her up, following her closely behind finn jumped beside her, sending her light body into the air for a second. after landing they both began to laugh, very hard.

"you fat fuck!" she laughed, hitting his shoulder lightly.

"if you weren't so small you wouldn't've flown up like that!" he shot back as their laughter died down a little. finn looked at her, noticing how beautiful she looked. he pulled out his phone. "hey princess, smile for the camera."

she looked over at him, confused for a moment until she realized, when she shot him an annoyed glare. he snapped the photo and hit post anyway.

finnwolfhardofficial I think im annoying her?👑💞{ tagged avajnorth }

{ tagged avajnorth }

91,739 likes | 1,281 comments | liked by irisapatow

hardcoreasffillieshipper1 guys they're just friends it's okay

dramaticliar hardcoreasffilleshipper1 no???? i'm a friend of theirs and i caught them making out the other day

avajnorth ew finn i hate this whyd you post this like a billion people saw this you little shit

finnfan1 i kinda ship it though????

avajnorth finnfan1 please don't.

itsmila_ ava

audrey_.m._ call me right the fuck now

avajnorth audrey_.m._ on it

somekidfromfourthgrade i miss you two!! dm me!

she quickly dialled audrey's number, mentally preparing for what she knew followed.

"be right back, finn" she told him, jumping down from the mattress but staying close.

"okay, careful princess," he laughed as audrey picked up.

"ava-" she began.

"yes, i know. you hate me for being with finn. i hate me, too" she concluded.

"then why are you with him?"

"audrey, he came to my house, which was filled with family members by the way, and knocked on my door. saying we had plans" she explained.

"why didn't you just say you were going out with him, then leave?"

"because i promised this was his 'chance'" she quoted.

"i'm not even going to ask. ava you cannot give into him. where are you?"

"at the drive-in with finn."

"go home."

"audrey," she sighed, looking over at finn peacefully laying, staring at the screen as it flashed to life with the beginning of the movie. his head shot over to her—probably to see if she was coming back for the movie—and she looked at her feet, blushing and pretending like she wasn't caught staring at him. "i want to see this movie. sorry. love you."

"av-" audrey began to shout but was cut off by ava hitting the red button to end the call. she ran back to finn, he jumped down to help her on and this time he carefully laid down, not wanting to ruin the beginning of the movie for her.

"the emoji movie, huh?" ava laughed, taking the obvious hints to what it could be.

"guess so." he replied, laughing just the same as they each settled into the small space, automatically bringing them physically closer. but on their own throughout the movie, odd but casual things would happen, such as when finn began to trace the unknown onto the top of ava's hand. his intent was nothing. and if you pointed it out, i'm not even sure he would've realized he had done it. or when ava's small fingers found their way to finn's dark, curly hair. just absently playing with it while distracted with movie. but most out of the ordinary is when ava found herself shivering in the chilly night air, finn pulled her closer under a blanket in order to help  out, and ava obliged. letting herself go closer to the boy. physically at least.

a/n
hey sup this was cute he wasn't trying to get in pants at that movie btw stfu this was prewritten and i've trashed my schedule.

also comment here things i should read (like fanfics bout jack, finn, jaeden or wyatt) bc yeah