☾☼seven☼☽

scott helmankinda complicated
i'm moving forward and you wanna rewind.

a/n i hate hate sm and how one thing that gets spread makes people's opinion change completely even though it's not a true rumour and yeah so of course i added that into this :)

ava played with her fingers nervously as she approached her english class, finding audrey and mila out of the corner of her eye. they ran towards her, looking both scared and mad.

"where the hell were you?" mila shouted, grasping her shoulders.

"i was just in the washroom" she half-lied, avoiding the dreaded finn rant.

"for ten minutes?" audrey asked.

"had it been ten minutes? yeah, yeah. delicate times" she made up, making them both roll their eyes.

"we know it's not, ava!" mila shouted, getting extremely frustrated.

"okay, i know that we hate to be such bad friends. being on you constantly about finn. but you have to stop" audrey said sternly.

"i wasn't with finn!" she lied, defending herself.

"oh really?" audrey cocked an eyebrow.

"yes! why would i be with finn?" she asked, beginning to play with her fingers again.

"fine. i believe you, but if you lied, i will be so pissed-" mila began.

"i'm not lying, mila" she argued.

"yeah, sure" audrey roll her eyes. "i am willing to bet that he comes out those doors, directly to you, soaking wet. just like you."

"nope," she said, awkwardly popping the 'p'. and as if on queue, finn jogged out of the school's closest doors, soaked hair bouncing on his forehead. headed towards the three of them. "just a coincidence" she whispered.

"sorry i wasn't right behind you," he said, coming up from behind her. making ava cringe and audrey cock her eyebrow skeptically. "and sorry about-y'know" he apologized, clearing his throat in attempts to clear the awkwardness.

"what do you know, ava?" mila asked, crossing her arms.

"just this finn stan came in and took a picture of us" she mumbled, biting her lip nervously.

"yeah, and since you aren't millie, everyone is going to hate on us" finn explained pulling out his phone which showed thousands of notifications on only his instagram.

the picture had been re-posted almost four hundred times on fan accounts and such.

finn clicked on the photo, causing audrey and mila lean over to look at it. ava pushed them away, not wanting them to see, for one, that she and finn were hanging out in the washroom together, and that they were dancing. they would kill her.

"why are you hiding it?" mila breathed out.

"you realize he's tagged in it like a billion times," audrey said pulling out her own phone and presumably went onto finn's account and what he's tagged on.

mila leaned over her shoulder, glaring intently at the phone.

(a/n just use your imagination please, imagine it's ava and finn and they're soaked bc obviously there's no picture like that)