☾☼nine☼☽

wallows pleaser
indecisive feelings
of enjoyment.❞

"school's going to be fun tomorrow, huh?" ava frowned, remembering how it would probably be.

"try not to think about the other people. it'll be fun, i think. hey, i have an idea," he told her.

"oh yeah? what is it?" she asked, leaning forward all while knowing it probably wouldn't be a good one from her point of view.

"i am going to take you, mila and audrey out for lunch tomorrow."

"oh finn, you player. you know they kinda hate you, right?"

"you did, too."

"fair enough. don't let that get to your head, wolfhard."

"so where would you want to go?"

"mila's vegetarian and allergic to a lot of shit," she giggled.

"recommendations?"

"pizza!"

"we just had pizza," he told her as if she had forgotten.

"yeah, yeah. but can you get sick of pizza?"

"guess not," he laughed.

"okay, i'll be right back. don't offend anyone while i'm gone," ( 😉 ) she said, getting up to her washroom.

finn suddenly remembered why he was even there. he jumped at where she left her phone to adjust her social media.

he made her account private and blocked every person who either commented hate or direct messaged her hate.  he was disgusted by just how much he found. she didn't even do anything.

he heard the lock of ava's bathroom click and he panicked, swiping out of the instagram app and turning her phone off before he threw it where he found it.

ava came out of the washroom yawning and flopping onto her bed, burying her face in a comfy pillow of hers.

"aves, you're tired. i should leave so you can get some rest, okay princess?"

"i'm not tired!" she said, obviously trying to hold back a yawn. "okay fine, shut up," she said as the yawn took over.

"goodnight, princess," he sang, extending the 's' as he left.

"ugh, but i'll be bored!" she shouted as he  left her room. "okay, bye then i guess," she frowned.

"thank you for having me mr. and mrs. north! bye addi! bye jackson!" finn shouted to all the inhabitants of her house.

"oh hon, please, call me laura! and him kev!"

"alright," finn laughed. "bye laura and kev!"

finn left with a smile as he pulled out his phone to check his notifications, but was quickly interrupted by a familiar but low profile voice.

"wolfhard!"

finn turned around to see jackson running angrily to him.

"what's up, man?"

"you know what the fuck is up," he said threateningly, grabbing finn by the collar of his torn jean jacket.

"what the fuck, dude!" he shouted, pushed jackson off. "i didn't do anything! what the hell is your problem?"

"you! you are my problem! you can't hurt my little sister. i-i can't let you," he said, his expression softening.

"hey, man. i'm over that. you're sister is one of the nicest people ever and i think i'm extremely lucky to have her in my life at all, i wouldn't put that at risk," he lied, but he was an actor, and his lies were incredibly believable.