☾☼three☼☽

ajr  weak
but i'm weak,
and what's wrong
       with that?

☾☼the next day ☼☽

ava had gone to sleep fitfully that night, thinking of the fact that she would legitimately have to go out with finn. or make an excuse. yeah. she would make an excuse.

that morning she was awoken to her obnoxious alarm blaring beside her. she groaned loudly, hitting her phone to turn it off.

she had a print shoot early today—she became a model shortly after sixth grade—which she was not excited for considering it began at around seven forty-five. leaving her to wake up at six. she had showered the night before as she was supposed to, so really she only needed to grab something for breakfast, brush her teeth and hair, throw on an outfit and be there on time . she figured she could do that.

f.w.
how bout a date tonight baby girl?

a.j.n.
i can't actually. sorry.

f.w.
and why's that?

a.j.n.
i have a thing

f.w.
with someone more important than me?

a.j.n.
with someone i don't even know. yet the answer is still yes.

f.w.
spicy. c'mon babeee just tell me what you're up to!!

a.j.n.
fine. i have a photo shoot.

f.w.
i didn't know you model?

a.j.n.
i was aware.

f.w.
so date with a model tonight?

a.j.n.
no finn. i just told you i'm busy.

f.w.
no ava, you're not.

a.j.n.
you saying i'm lying ?

f.w.
yeah, actually. it's currently only around six fifty in the morning, and i know you would never be up right now unless you had to. so the shoot probably starts soon. and on average they happen to only last a few hours at most. so yeah.

a.j.n.
you are such a fucking creep.

but ignoring that, family is coming over after.  i'll never be able to get out of it.

f.w.
yeah, sure. have fun at your shoot babe.

she turned off her phone and threw on a maroon, oversized, pink-brand sweatshirt. added a white nike cap and plain nike sneakers.  she quietly headed down to her kitchen, grabbed a muffin from the large pantry and eating it while scrolling through her social media and watching 'the office'.

once she was done, her mother had come down for her own breakfast.

"g'morning, mum!" she said enthusiastically, hugging her mom.