☾☼five☼☽

troye sivan fools
only fools
fall for you .❞

☾☼after the movie☼☽

finn offered to drive ava home, obviously, and they just barely arrived at her door, laughing at a stupid joke finn made.

"thank you finn, i actually had an okay time" she smiled, looking down at her feet.

"thank you for giving me a wonderful time" he said' making her laugh as she looked back up to him. he smiled, his gaze flickering between her eyes and her lips. he began to lean forward, slowly but definitely. ava noticed, and began to panic but found herself come closer, only the slightest bit. until she realized, the panic come over her completely, when she jerked her head back, placing her hand over finns lips.

"finn, no" she told him awkwardly, pulling her hand back, and wiping it on her tights.

"alright," he laughed, blushing. "g'night princess. i'll talk to you later."

"not necessary" she told him, fumbling with the doorknob.

"doesn't mean i won't do it" he smiled, kissing her cheek and walking off swiftly. her face got hot, about where his soft lips touched. she scrunched her face as she pulled her sleeve over her hand and wiping at her cheek as she unlocked the front door. she opened it to her mom, dad, older brother jackson, her aunt barb, and her younger sister addison .

she was immediately greeted with a giggling aunt, and a little sister who was bouncing with excitement.

"ava's home from her date!" addi sang, making ava roll her eyes and shake her head, all while the smallest bit of blush held its place in her cheeks.

"it was not a date. let's make that clear" she said sternly, making them all laugh slightly, and for jackson to feel a small relief. he knew what guys her age were like, and he wasn't happy with it.

"the fact that you're being so protective of the fact that it wasn't, probably means it was a date" her aunt explained.

"it wasn't!" she shouted, thinking it was honest. "i'm gonna go to bed now" she said, pretending to yawn while her family said their goodnights to her.

she threw on some sort of pajamas and crawled under her covers, holding her phone directly above her face.

f.w.
get to bed, love

a.j.n.
finn it's like ten o'clock

f.w.
but it's a school night and i saw how tired you were

a.j.n.
finn i'm not tired.

f.w.
yeah you are, princess.

a.j.n.
you always yawn when you watch a movie

f.w.
no you don't, just go to bed for school

a.j.n.
fine

f.w.
g'night princess <333