Luhan (Romantic)

The night sky was brightly lit by stars. The moon aluminating your pale face. Your eyes reflected the stars.

Luhan stared at you. He can't believe he's here with you. Gazing at the Seoul sky together.

You shivered slightly. Luhan noticed and took a blanket and wrapped it around your shoulder. You turned your head to look at him, instantly getting lost in those brown eyes.

His eyes flickered down to your lips, and back up to your face. His lips parted and he started leaning in.

In that moment, you felt his warm breath on your lips. Finally, his lips touched yours, and it was like fireworks exploding.

"I love you so much, ____" His forehead still on yours. His eyes were closed, and you kissed his eyelids, enjoying the smile on his face afterwards.

"I love you too, Oppa." you said as you snuggled on his shoulder. Your eyes closed and a steady breathing was heard. Luhan chuckled and kissed your forehead.

His gaze fixed on the Han River, and leaned his head on yours. He took his muscular arms and wrapped it around your thin waist.

"Happy 3 years _____"

--------------------

A/N: Is it good so far guys? OMG, while I was writing this, I literally stood there giggling like a maniac. My brother looked at me weirdly. Oh, well. Was this imagine short? Lol, i'll update again soon~!