Xiumin

Sports was never your thing. You were the type of girl who would prefer painting your nails,
and doing hair.

So when you had to try out for soccer, to graduate, you were mad!

"Why do we even have to do sports!" you muttered as you fixed your hair.

Your brother Luhan laughed and ruffled your hair. Luhan was one those people who actually loves sports and excell at it.

"C'mom sis, you're related to me. You have to be good at sports." he laughed. You rolled your eyes and fixed your hair again.

"Oppa~! Can I please please skip soccer?" you pouted. If you can get through anything, it's pouting.

"No, since soccer is a sport I know, and play the best, you will play it."

"Hmmpphh" you scoffed. You grabbed your hang bag and strutted your heals to the car. "Sports is a waste"

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

"OMG, ______! Are you like totally joining a.. Sport?!?"

"No! Your hair"

"How about your nails!"

"Eww, like totally, sweating and eww!"

Your so-called Best Friends told you. They were fake obviously. Just because you were popular, they clinged into you. You just joined the act mainly because you don't want to show the real you.

The real you was quiet and sporty. You enjoyed to read and study. The whole 'I-hate-sports-ew' was just a total fake.

Luhan was going along, mainy because he had no choice. You were stubborn. If you actually tried, you could beat him in any sports.

"I know right!" you smiled fakely. These girls were annoying. "Well, I have to go change now.. eew! Gym clothes!"

"Good-Luck ____!"

You walked away, literally skipping away from them.

You settled in the courtyard steps, staring at the yard. You had 13 minutes until you had to play. Why not enjoy the view?

There were many students playing. Some were running, dribbling basketball, or throwing footballs.

Your field of vision wondered around, when you spotted a soccer ball being dribbled expertly. The foot techniques was good.

"Not bad," you whispered.

"Alright! ______-ssi, please change into your gym clothes!" the coach called out. You walked away not noticing a stare on your back.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Xiumin was happy the sun was out. That means soccer practice! Heck yeah!

It would've been perfect, but he had to coach some diva-girl.

Great.

He was outside dribbling his favorite soccer ball. When he heard Coach Kim. He looked up at noticed a sparkling girl, looking bored.

It's her.

"Let's get this over with," he muttered.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

You walked out with your Auburn hair in a tight ponytail, and soccer gear.

"You can do it, ___" you boasted yourself.

The Coach lead you to your Soccer coach. His name was Xiumin.

"Okay, now get the soccer ball and use your foot. Not your hands. Got it?" he explained slowly. Who does this person think he is. Sure your supposed to hate sports and act fake, but really?! He's acting like you live under a rock.

No matter how much you wanted to show him you knew how to play, you have to act it all out.

"Hehe yeah." you giggled and he rolled his eyes.

'This is gonna be a long afternoon ' Xiumin thought.

~>~>~>~>~

It was 4:50 and practice was over. Xiumin left and you stayed behind. You wanted to practice so badly.

So you called Luhan and you got ready to practice. For real, this time.

Soon enough Luhan came and you both played a 1-1 game.

~>~>~>~>~

Xiumin was about to head home when he forgot his water bottle on the bench.

"Ah! Forgetful Baozi. >.<"

He walked back outside when he saw you and Luhan.

His jaw dropped. You could actually play! Even better than him. Those fancy footworks and amazing defense.

Xiumin was impressed. Maybe there was something more to you than sparkles and glitter.

For the next couple of days, Xiumin was slightly making you show your real side.

Xiumin attacked your leftside defence and with no choice, you blocked him skillfully. He stopped and you froze.

"I was wondering when you'll break and show me the real you" he chuckled.

"W-what?"

"You see, I know you're better than you actually seem."

"U-uh.."

"You know _____-ah, Your really interesting. Hiding this amazing talent. How about we go the café and get to know you better?"

"I'll have to warn you though. I'm really weird and.. different" you said looking down. A hand grabbed your chin gently and you stare back up at Xiumin's dazzling eyes and charming smile.

"Well, that's another challenge i'm ready to take."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: :P Was it confusing? Ehh idk. But
OMG! Have you guys watched Exo's teaser?!? ahh, i'm dying. I couldn't watch the video until today so.. #late.

Sorry if there is any mistakes!