Sehun (Cute slight Taoris)

You were on your way to get some ingredients for your dinner. The sky was cloudy, but it was a good day for you. You wore your slightly faded jeans, a pair of worn-out black converse, and your red and black versity jacket.

'Okay, red bell pepper, lean meat, kimchi, red pepper paste..' you thought in your head.

While you were busy, remenincing your grocery shopping list, you missed the group of handsome young men. Exactly 12 of them. But you on the other hand, paid no attention.

Soon enough, the red sign of the market caught your attention. Walking in a rush, your grabbed a basket and rushed hastely to the meat section.

Mean while..

"Yah Hyung! Can we pleassee pleassee get bubble tea and pocky? I'm hungry!" Sehun wailed. Tao joined after. D.O was rubbing his temples annoyingly. How did Suho Hyung and Kris Hyung do this? He wondered.

"Enough," he shouted at the two maknae's. "I'm going to head down to the meat section, and just grab whatever you want. No fooling around, okay?"

"Yes Hyung!" the two youngest saluted. Then ran away to the snack section.

D.O sighed and took his basket to the meat section. Humming a random song, he walked and checked out the meat.

Not really paying attention, you bumped against the vocalist.

"U-uh, mianhaeyo!" you rubbed your forehead and looked up.

D.O frozed. He was panicking. Mainly because he doesn't know whether you'll freak out or your a crazy fan. But his predictions were proved wrong as you walked away and smiled sheepishly.

"HYUNG WE FOU-Ummpff" Sehun spluttered. He completely bumped against you. He looked up to apologise when he caught your face. You were beautiful. Naturally, pretty. Not a trace of makeup on your face. You looked up too and apologised.

Man, you were clumsy today. What the heck?! You stood up and apologised. You settled in a bubble tea store, and drank your drink. Mama can wait. You were tired and your heart was pounding. The guy you bumped into last, was handsome and charming.

Dazing out, you didn't notice a guy sitting in front of you, until you heard him clearing his throat.

You looked up again for the nth time that day, and saw the same exact face that was stuck in your head. You heard his name was Sehun.

"Look, i'm sorry for bumping into you earlier! I was just happy that I found my favorite chips and all.." he blabbled. You chuckled and he stopped blabbering. You had an amazing laugh.

"To make it up to you, can I take you to a date?" His eyes were hopeful and looked like that adorable cat from Shrek.

You nodded and that was how you started your amazing date with Exo's maknae.

Exo just sat there jealously watching.

"I should've have bumped into her first!" Tao pouted. He was about to ramble on when he caught sight of a panda plushie. "Oh! Kris Gege a panda plushie! Get it for me pleasee..
Buing Buing... ^.^"

Kris just sighed. That was how he spent his dayoff, carrying plushie's for his Panda maknae

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How was this? I felt like it was so much better! Haha, thanks for reading!
Sorry if there are some mistakes!

Please comment!