Chanyeol (Romantic)

It was a normal day for you. It was as if you relived the same day, everyday.

It was when you were going to your locker, you hear Yoona squealing. You look at her with a judging face and she smiles even widely.

"We have a new student!" she whispers. Her eyes wide and she held tight on her books. Typical Yoona.

"C'mon Yoona, let's go to Mr.Shin's class." she held your arm and you guys walked to your class.

It wasn't like you didn't care. It just doesn't bother you. There could be a billion other things you could be worrying about. With your time and schedulde, you don't have extra room to fan-girl.

"Class, meet Park Chanyeol" Mr. Shin's loud voice boomed through out the classroom.

There he was. The 'talk' of the school. Chanyeol was tall. Big round eyes, very noticible ears, and a wide grin. Cute.

"Hi," Chanyeol grinned. You could almost see the hearts in the girl's faces. "I'm Park Chanyeol. Please treat me well!" He bowed, and some girls fixed their hair, hoping he'll sit next to them.

"Chanyeol-ssi, please sit next to _______. ________ please raise your hand"

So I raised my hand and he grinned towards my seat. I scooted a little. I'm not very good with strangers.

Class was over. Neither Chanyeol or I, spoke to each other. I stared down, and he paid attention to the lesson.
~~~~~~

Several weeks later, I walked towards my locker, and it suddenly closes. I step back and see Chanyeol beaming.

"U-uh Hi?" I stuttered. Great. I'm such a loser!

"______-ssi right?" he asked. I nodded and he grabbed my hand, pulling me somewhere.

His hand was big and warm. It was relaxing, and I actually liked holding his hand.

I was distracted by his hand, that I didn't notice where we were.

"C-chanyeol-ssi? Why are we here?" you looked up and he simply grinned.

He took you to the vast gymnasium. It was dark, but you could still sorta see.

"One.. Two.. Three..!" he shouted. The lights were turned and all I see is glitter and roses.

There was a sign that read: ______-ah Will you go to the prom with me?

You look up at Chanyeol, and he opened his mouth to speak.

"I know we don't talk a lot.. but since I came here a few weeks ago, I can't help but notice you. Your eyes when they sparkle grabbed me, the small gentle smiles you would give, and your smooth melodous voice. So I would like to get to know you better. Will you go to the prom with me?"

You nodded and he bent down to kiss your cheeks. You turn to the left when you heard a gasp. Then, you feel a warm sensation on your lips and realize Chanyeol kissed you. His and your eyes were wide, but neither of you broke apart.

Thinking 'What the heck?', you grabbed his warm nape and push him closer and kissed him. Chanyeol followed afterwards.

The people were cheering and roses and flower petals showered on you two.

You broke apart and rested your forehead on his.

"I love you Chanyeol.."

He grinned and captured your lips once again.

"I love you more ______-ah"

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

A/N: Hii guys!! ^.^
I just love Chanyeol and his grin /le sigh

Sorry if there are any errors!

Please comment or message me for any requests! Thank you!!