ii

After a day which felt like weeks had passed, The boy got taken for questioning. He might be able to find something out about himself now. He was restrained by two straps on a chair he was sat on, they must not think of him as a big threat. There were two of the strange creatures from before and what he assumed was Haggar. It wore a dark purple robe with a pattern on the hood. It had white hair, draped over it's shoulders, underneath the robe. It had a purple face with yellow, glowing eyes and two red lines down it's face. It's face was horrifying to the eye. The creature approached him calmly. "I am Haggar." it said. It's voice was strange, sounded in a way robotic. It walked up to the boy and the closer it got, the more deranged it looked. It grabbed the boy's structured face by his chin. "Keith Kogane." it said. Is that my name? Keith Kogane? He thought to himself. "Where is Voltron?" Haggar asked him. Keith panicked and searched his brain for an answer to this question. "I-I don't know." He stuttered. Haggar's face turned angry and purple electric shots flew towards Keith. He screamed as they hit him, agonizing pain shocked through his system. His body jerked in a reaction to the electric attack. Eventually the attack stopped but the boy was still in pain. He breathed heavily and winced in pain. "I don't know anything. I don't remember anything!" Keith screamed, he made his cry believable and Haggar sighed, "Pathetic." It whispered under it's breath. "Put him with the others until he remembers."

      Keith was picked up and dragged away. He went through what felt like a maze of corridors until he reached a massive door. One of the creatures opened the door using a device scanning it's hand and once the door was opened, Keith was thrown in. Without a minute to think, the door closed and he looked around. There were other creatures, aliens who seemed harmless but he still kept a defense up. He sat up and squinted at the pain still resonating in his head. One sensed his fear "It's okay, we won't hurt you." a voice said. It was hoarse and deep. Keith looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. A man emerged from the crowd, a human man, he was covered in cuts and bruises he had light gray hair and a slightly wrinkled face but he didn't look that old. He smiled at Keith as a sign that he won't hurt him. Keith moved back slightly and gave the man an angry look. The man crouched down. "Look." He said, "All of us here were captured by the Galra, like you. We won't hurt you. Trust me. And if someone tries, they won't hurt anyone again. " The man stood up then held his hand up to help this new boy stand up. Keith stared for a short while before grabbing his hand to stand up. "I don't remember much." Keith said to the man. "I do know my name though. Keith Kogane." He said, introducing himself to the man. "Sam Holt." The reply was. Keith recognized that name but where from he did not know. He dismissed it and went onto his first question. "What is Galra?" He asked. The man who he had been speaking to looked a little confused. "You really don't remember anything do you?" He said. "The Galra Empire has been controlling much of the universe. It's been like this for 10,000 years now. We are prisoners of the Galra which by the way is not good." Keith took a minute to digest these facts. Little snips of this information he already knew but he didn't know how they were relevant. "I had left my daughter and wife at home when I was captured with my son. I don't know where any of them now. I haven't seen my son since we were captured." the man said. "What were your children's names?" Keith asked. The man smiled slightly, he knew this kid was human. "Matt and Katie." when Sam said his daughter's name a picture came into his head. A small child with auburn hair and glasses. Someone he recognized and the name Pidge came into his head which he muttered. "What?" Sam asked. Keith didn't reply straight away. "What does your daughter look like?" He asked, his eyes seemed distant in thought. Sam stuttered before answering. "Ugh last time I saw her, brown eyes, long, auburn hair, fairly short." Sam smiled then. "Smart. So incredibly bright. Sometimes she would correct us on things we thought we knew everything about." Sam laughed which soon turned into him wiping a tear. "I miss her so much. What I would give to hold her again."