v

Keith was given a few minutes after the first attack from Haggar, suffering, watching what might be his friends, attacked. He couldn't watch this. "Stop!" he screamed at Haggar. She turned from where she was facing the other way. "You want me to call off the attack?" She asked, to which Keith could only reply with a nod of his head. "I can't do that." She said. Keith knew what she meant so he crawled the few meters which took forever in his weakened state. He arrived at the mic. "Guys. I don't remember much. I can't even remember all of your names." Keith started, his voice, hoarse and weak. "I am so sorry but you have to retreat. They will not stop the attack. Please stop." He said. "Please. Don't hurt yourselves." Those words quieter. 

     What looked like ice spouted out of the blue lion's mouth, freezing parts of the ship. Vines from the green lion wrapped and squeezed part of the ship, then being ripped off. The yellow lion crashed into different things, breaking them and the Black one used a blade in it's mouth to cut parts of the ship.

     From the looks of it the attack would not subside. The paladins of these great things were not backing down. Didn't they hear me? Keith thought. "Please. Stop it. Be the hero another day." Keith said in a whisper into the microphone. Not long after he said that, The yellow lion got knocked back far and the eyes which were previously bright, shining yellow became black and dead. "Hunk!" Keith yelled. Hunk? Is that the name of the yellow paladin? Keith guessed and hoped. He yelled it without thinking so he wasn't really sure. Keith hoped that this Hunk was not dead. If they did know each other, it was more than likely that they were friends. 

     The blue and black lion pulled the yellow lion back with the green one following behind, They left so Keith couldn't see them. "Finally they've retreated." Haggar said. She faced Keith. "You're slowly remembering then?" She asked but Keith could not find the motivation or strength to answer. She used those same lightning bolts to temporarily disable Keith before he was dragged off to the room he was in before. 

    The doors opened and Sam was stood there, waiting eagerly for Keith's return. Keith was thrown in and he dropped to the floor, limp as someone would be after multiple attacks like that. The door closed again, the room became darker and Keith lifted his head to see Sam, crouched down near him. The only thing that Keith had the strength to say was; "Your daughter is amazing." Before his head dropped again and though he was still breathing, he became unresponsive. Sam tried to get an explanation from the young Korean but to no avail. He was too weak. Sam lightly put Keith into the recovery position. The prisoners watched over as he helped Keith which was alien to them ironically.