Chapter 11:Sorrow

At the Aether,the portal were destroyed,the people in the Aether would scare,frighten. This never happened before. One of the villagers came to the guards,reporting about the statue of Notch at the main hall.

They hurried over to the statue of Notch,once they saw it,it was crumbling,the statute were collapsing. They couldn't believe it from their eyes. One of the guards took off their helmet,knees down to the statue and spoke.

“Farewell,our lord."

Silent fill the room,nobody has spoke since the guard has spoke,he stare at the statue with sorrowful eyes,he punch the floor with his fist,cries in tears.

Now the villagers realise what has happened,they are now in tears,they kneel down to the statue.

“We all love you,lord Notch."

(At the overworld)

Alex repeatedly calls out for Notch's name over and over again,she try to give him mouth to mouth,but that doesn't work. Notch has no pulse,no breathing.

He's dead.

Alex looked at him with tears in her eyes,she is feeling with dread as she hugs his body,crying.

“Don't leave me alone." She repeatedly said.

Steve watched Alex,he thinks this is his fault,he didn't save Notch from them but that was unpredictable,he didn't know that they will actually kill him for him. Gods can die.

This is the world of corruption,they can die like human beings. If he dies,that means Herobrine will die.

Steve touched his chest where the heart is,he questioned himself.

“Why am I here?" He asked himself.

Without any emotion,unaware of doing,the corrupted side of him,smirking. He summoned up a diamond sword,sneak behind Alex while she is crying.

“NO!!!"

With Herobrine. . . .

Underwater,not breathing,where all the fishes stare at the body of a god,flowing down to the ocean. His eyes were closed shut. He would accept death,but he rather not.

He isn't ready for death. Death is the last thing he'll ever have!

Herobrine opened his eyes wide opened. He look around,realizing he is underwater. He was thrown into the ocean by Null.

That tainted virus.

Herobrine couldn't breath,he swim up to the surface as fast as he can,once he does. He were out of breathe. He coughed out an amount of water.

Never go in the water....again....

Herobrine swam up to the surface,as he go to land,he climb up to the sand,he summoned up a mirror,he made a disgusted look to himself.

He snap his finger as all of the water vapor off of him,he is no longer be wet. He clapped his hands as the mirror disappeared.

He look around the area.

“I must be in the jungle biome." He said.

He lift himself up with his powers as he searches for Steve,as he is searching,he felt two energies near by. He looks ahead,he sees Steve holding a diamond sword toward Alex's behind.

“NO!!!"

----

Steve stopped immediately as he heard Herobrine's screaming. Herobrine were teleported behind Alex,protecting her. Steve would going to kill Herobrine with a slash of his diamond sword.

Herobrine looked at Steve with serious eyes. He isn't scare to get hurt by Steve,so Steve put the diamond sword back in his inventory,he hugged Herobrine.

He cried in tears,into Herobrine's chest. He hiccups and continued to cry. Herobrine kissed his forehead. Then,he felt an aura that is draining.

He let go of Steve,and turn around to Alex, whom is hugging a dead Notch.

“What happened?"

Nobody didn't spoke,they rather not talk about it,the forest would quiet,very quiet. Silent fill the forest as the wind is blowing and the sun is raising. The sun were in a red-orange color. The sun lights were aims at Alex.

She kept hugging Notch's body,she cries as she makes out some words to Herobrine so he would understand.

“N-N-Notch is d-dead by them,a-a-and I couldn't do a thing,I was going to kill Notch but Steve and him stopped me,I was remembering the time I had with Notch.....and now.......It-it's my fault." She said with sorrowful tone.

She turn around to face Herobrine,letting go of Notch's body,she sniffed up her nose,she has tears fill in her eyes.

She cried.

“NOTCH IS DEAD,WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO IF HE IS DEAD,HE WAS MY LIFE!!! I LOVE THAT MAN SINCE STEVE WERE CORRUPT!! NOTCH AND I WERE SPACIAL!!" She screamed.

Herobrine and Steve were speechless.

“WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! THE AETHER WILL COLLAPSE,THE PEOPLE IN THE AETHER CAN'T LEAVE BECAUSE OF THE PORTAL IS DESTROYED!!"

Herobrine looked to the side,seeing the Aether portal is completely destroyed,the blocks that held the Aether has shattered into tiny block pieces.

“do you want us to fight back at them,we can't! We aren't ready for this! We were not prepare for this! Look what they done! They destroy Minecraft! Our home! Our players are in fear and some of them are dead or corrupted. This is hardcore mode,they can't respawn. Once we are in hardcore mode,we can't go back where we started..."

Sad music playing!

Herobrine couldn't take it anymore,he reach out to Alex,pulling her into a hug. Alex were surprise but,she accepted the hug. While in the hug,Herobrine looked at Notch's body.

“I love you brother,I always will." He said.

Once they let go of each other,Alex smile slightly,she move to the side as she walks toward Steve,she hugged him.

“You aren't alone Alex,you still have me and Herobrine." Said Steve with corruption in his voice.

The sun were blazing down at three and Notch's body. Herobrine has a puzzled expression.

“Why isn't his body despawning...?" He asked.

Alex and Steve heard him,they walked to Herobrine,they are questioned about it too.

Then suddenly,Notch's body started fade away.

That's not how it's despawn.

With Entity 303 & Null's place. . .

Null and Entity 303 are standing in front of an tube,Null chuckled.

Entity 303 smirked evilly.