Chapter 12:Ender Is Here

In The overworld,the world is crumbling slowly,creaks were made below of Alex,Steve quickly grabbed her,pulling her into his arms for safely. Herobrine start to glitch,he place his hand to his heart.

Minecraft would made by both gods,it's starting to affect him. He going to be weak. No powers. No nothing. Herobrine would be useless.

Herobrine knees down on the ground,he coughs out in pain,he feels his Nether is falling apart. The Nether is his home,now it is becoming be shatter,apart like the Aether.

Steve looked back,seeing Herobrine on his hands and knees. He gasped as he let go of Alex,he went over to Herobrine,patting him on his back,then he noticed,the virus side of Herobrine. He seen his glitches.

"Oh no..." He said in worried tone.

"What's happening?! Why is everything crumbling and slowing being destroyed?" Asked Alex.

"I don't know,but we need to find a safe place to hide,and to recover Herobrine. He doesn't feel any good."

Herobrine closed his eyes shut,fell to the ground,Steve try to wake up Herobrine but there was no hope.

"Damnit."

"Its the Nether. He's connected to the Nether like Notch is connected to the Aether. We need Herobrine right now before everything turn into chaos." Said Alex.

As Alex finished her sentence,a hole were created below them,they fell to their misery of the lava,they screamed out for help.

Roar!

They heard a roaring sound,it sounds familiar.

"It can't be..."

A Dragon swing down to the hole,flying fast to catch Alex and Steve and,Herobrine. The one who riding the Enderdragon was unknown to them,they couldn't recognize their face.

The person whistled to the Enderdragon,a newly portal were opened. Steve and Alex were in awe,they couldn't believe what they have witnessed,nobody can't open any portal with command.

Once the Enderdragon entered the portal,The portal made a similar sound like the End portal.

Steve and Alex closed their eyes for one second then opened their eyes and seen a world has been builded,as the Enderdragon flys across the sky,they look below seeing players looking up at them,waving to them.

"Who are you?" Asked Alex & Steve.

The person remove their hood,turn around with a smile on their face.

"it's me Ender." He said.

"Ender?!" They shouted in unison.

They looked at Ender in confusion,they have questions in their heads of why ender has a Minecraft Skin like the players. Ender is a Enderman,not a player.

The enderdragon roars as they landed on the ground safely,Steve picked up Herobrine in bridal style,carrying him in his arms. He was going to ask Ender where he should put Herobrine,but that was interrupted by players.

The players are surrounding around Steve & Alex,Ender got off of the Enderdragon as he dust himself off,then Enderdragon turns into his human form,he get on fours and roars,the players stopped as they heard him roaring.

The enderdragon stood up,dusting dirt off his hands,as he stood by Ender.

"they will ask your questions,but let them rest,please. They went to so much stuff. They need mental and physical rest. Please." Said Ender.

They nodded as the left to their duties.

Alex and Steve were in confusion.

"i'll explain myself,the Nether were corrupt. I couldn't save some of the mobs,I save some of zombies,withers,zombie pigmens,but not the blaze and gast. I'm terribly sorry." Said Ender.

" Its alright Ender,you did your best."

"I checked to The End portal,the portal were about to destroy,so I save this enderdragon,but as soon we got out. He turned human with wings,as I couldn't turn back into a Enderman,Null is the one is doing this,he is reprogramming us. He change us. While that damn entity 303 go and mess up the worlds that every player has generated." Said Ender.

(Steve's POV)

What ender just explain must be hell for the both of them,they don't like the human forms of themselves,they are just like Herobrine,he doesn't like at all. Herobrine rather be a god,a lord,and it stays that's way.

But now,Herobrine is a human being with God powers,his eyes are now like my eyes. He no longer feels like a god.

".....Steve...."

I looked at Herobrine,with a worried expression. He wanted me to let go of him,so I did,I let Herobrine stands on his own. Alex turns to me,then at Herobrine.

Ender noticed,he caught Herobrine before he can hit to the floor. Ender took him to the village as Alex and I followed him.

We look around in this world,it is beautiful. We hear other mobs that we never hear before,an flying animal came by and tweet at me then flew away.

Then,we see another mob colorful with colors. It mimic people voices,including other animal mobs.

Then we heard a wolf and ocelot,barking and meowing,it was heading toward us. Alex and I laughed,we were tackled down by them.

My wolf lick all over me as Alex's ocelot is purring underneath her chin.

Alex smiles.

"Fuffly,you are okay,I'm so glad you are safe. But bad news girl,my Lord is gone." She said.

As she say that,every player gather around us,we took our pets to sit aside as we look at them.

"could you say that again?"

"Um,Notch is gone...."

As she finished her sentence,one of the players threw an iron axe at her,but I protected her as I took damage.

"What the hell?! She done nothing wrong,why you go against her because of Notch Is gone." I said.

"Because she's our queen,she should've done something to stop them before they kill Notch."

Queen?! She's a Lord?!

Meanwhile with Entity 303 and Null. Both of them are standing in front of the tube,as it was finished,it opened itself. Someone has step out of the tube,he look around for his surrounding,then he bows down to them.

They had a wicked,smile on their face. They gave him the hammer and diamond sword with among of God powers,thanks to their hacking.

Null poof up posters of. . .

Alex.

Steve.

Herobrine.

The man nodded as he suit up armor. He took the posters and look at each one of them,then he looks at Herobrine & Alex.

He has a angry expression on his face,he chuckles darkly. He is now a virus,a dangerous one like Herobrine. A god with a virus.

"Kill them all,Notch." Said Null as thunder strikes in the sky.