A New Beginning

[At Hypixel Server]

In the server,everyone has become happier and wonderful,most of them are playing SkyWars,BedWars,and Arcade Games,much more. Ever player are having fun. Enjoying their time.

Hypixel appeared in his base,his watchdogs noticed him,they waved at him as they kept on watching players who hack as usual like fly hacking. Hypixel looked at the status of Steve.

Name:Steve
status:Normal.
Danger Level:Normal.

He releases Steve from the tube as Steve caught himself from getting hurt from the ground,but Steve has a sad expression. He looks down with baggy eyes,he hadn't slept either. He couldn't sleep because of the incident that happened 2 weeks ago.

Hypixel wanted Steve to sleep,but Steve refused. Steve walks away from him,heading home,away from the server.

He teleported out of the server.

Hypixel has a worried expression on his face. He looked out the window,watching the players like the watchdogs.

-----

[Steve's home]

In the overworld,every player that pass Steve are playing around the overworld. Most of them have a family,most of them are alone,most of them are happy and a lot more.

Steve looks up,seeing two males with a child,holding the child's hand while walking to a nearby town. He sighed and continue to walk on his own.

He smiled a bit,a little slightly. He walks and into the forest,seeing the Aether portal. He headed inside,took a peek.

He sees people are rebuilding the Aether together,and most of them are building an statute of Notch and Alex. Steve's heart start to pound,he quickly get out of portal. He touched his heart immediately.

He sobs in tears and continue to walk. He return to Herobrine and his place. His home is good as new,Hypixel's builders made it even better. He thanked him,so Steve went inside the house.

The interior were beautiful,specially made for Steve. Steve looks around and smile sadly,his heart is still pounding so much. It aches him. It couldn't stop. He sat down on the sofa and sighed.

Then he heard a roaring sound,the Enderdragon approach the door,knocking. Steve told him to come in,so he sees Enderdragon in his human form. He is quite used to it ever time he entered the overworld.

He spoke,his voice is deep like Herobrine.

“Are you okay? Mister Hypixel says you hadn't slept in a while. As a king of the Nether,you should sleep,my lord." He said.

“I'm no lord! Herobrine is lord! Herobrine is the original lord,I'm a simple human being who wants a ภ๏г๓คl life but no,I'm still a virus,I can't get rid of it! Only Notch can f!x me! I can't f!x myself!" Shouts Steve in anger as it has a little glitch in his voice.

Enderdragon sighed,sadly. He misses Herobrine as well but he wanted Steve to be lord to replace him,but he is no Herobrine. He is only Steve.

So,Enderdragon left to outside,as he went over,he spoke to Ender. Ender sighed and left with Enderdragon to the nether portal.

Steve stays on the sofa,looking down. He is alone. He is sad. He is nothing.

(Steve's POV)

My name is Steve,I'm a clone of Herobrine. I was born and raise at the Aether. I was taken care of Notch,Notch was a father. I was alone as a child,but he created Alex for me. She's my childhood friend. She was the greatest friend I ever had,but I lost her. They caused this.