Chapter 13:Finale

In the new world are created,New mobs spawn in and roam around,peacefully. Villagers and the players are trading and enjoying their life,Steve and Alex are now in a kingdom. Guards are everywhere,holding a sword and shields.

Players are walking around the kingdom,doing their duties. Someone created this world and he is an expert at building along with his builders and friends.

Minecraftia isn't the only place to be corrupted. There are servers and much more are getting corrupted at the moment. Entity 303 & Null has done a great job to ruin others stuff and fun,just because they are viruses.

Right now,at the center of the kingdom,some of the players are surrounding Steve and Alex. Both of them looked at each other,Alex gave Steve an sad expression on her face,she is feeling crestfallen at herself.

"Can you explain yourself." Said Steve with a glitch tone.

"Notch made me queen of Minecraftia,this was a tough decision,but I'm careful of my decision what I make,I'm being responsible. But even a Lord and a queen have their own consequences." Said Alex.

Steve were not mad at her,he just wasn't expecting his childhood friend to be a queen,that explains why Notch always have her by his side,he wanted Alex to be safe. Instead,he died from protecting Alex. He didn't want to kill his own lover,that's hard.

"Do you hate me?" She asked as she closes her eyes in fear of steve's answer.

She felt hands on both of her cheeks,she opened her eyes,seeing Steve's eyes and a sweet smile,a smile she remembers from her childhood with Steve.

Steve spoke.

"I don't hate you,you are my best friend Alex,you are my only friend and I can't lose you,I understand you are a queen,being responsible for these people will be hard. But you can handle it like Notch." He said.

Alex were in awe,she couldn't help but smile and hugged Steve. Steve smiles and hugged her back.

As they let go,Alex turns to the players.

"Even If Notch,I'm still your queen,harm me again,I'll won't hesitant to hurt you all." She said.

"That's my Alex." Said Steve in his thoughts.

Afterwards,they walked down to the castle with their pets following them,as they walked inside,they looked inside,seeing unusual items,they never seen them before. They called out for Ender but there was no response.

"Where's Ender?" Asked Steve in confusion as he glitches.

He finished his sentence as guards approach to the door,pointing their blade at Steve,Steve were confused as he hid behind Alex. Alex protected him with her bow and arrows.

Then they heard footsteps,footsteps were heard,echoing in the castle,a voice were heard.

"So,you must be Steve and Alex,it is a pleasure to meet you both." Said a male voice.

Alex raise her bow up as she sees a male player figure wearing a mask,black clothing like Herobrine but has unknown stuff around him that she never seen before.

He chuckles.

"Calm down,queen Alex. Allow me to introduce myself,I'm Hypixel. I used to own a server,an server I name after myself where players across land can play like SkyWars. BedWars and Murder Mystery,sadly my server got shut down suddenly,I feel like he was behind it all." He said.