ReaperXGeno

Warning!! This chapter contains self harm and suicidal impliance.

No ones P.O.V

Reaper wandered around his and Genos house. They just moved in a week ago and Geno had been disappearing a lot. Reaper was worried about him and was searching the house. He let out a sigh of relief when he heard Shuffling coming from their room.

He walked to the door but stopped when he heard Geno's soft crying. He put his hand on the doorknob and the door creaked eerily as he opened it. "Geno?" He could hear the crying stop. He walked into the room and saw Geno in the corner of the room, hugging his knees

Reapers eyes flashed with concern and Geno looked away. There was blood dripping from Genos wrist, he quickly pulled his sleeve over the wound when Reaper noticed. Reaper immediately walked over to Geno. "Geno what happened?"

Geno looked away as Reaper knelt down next to him. He rolled back Genos sleeve and saw the cuts along his arm. "..Geno look at me" Reapers gaze was stern as Geno glanced up at him. "Go away Reaper...leave me alone."

Reaper sat down next to Geno and pulled him into a hug. He sighed and Geno stiffened. "Geno..why? Why would you do that?" There was a long silence for a while before he heard Genos quiet talking. "I-I've been thinking...about u-us..." Reaper looked down at him questioningly and Geno started spilling out everything that happened.

"I just th-thought why someone like you would a-actually like me....I-I mean...I've been nothing but rude to you whenever we're t-together...and I-" Reaper leaned down and kissed him. Genos face tinted with blush. Reaper pulled back and looked down at him. "I love you. And I love your personality, how your so tough after everything you went through and how your still a fighter" Reaper smiled down at him

Geno looked away and Reaper chuckled when he saw his blush. Reaper got up and walked to the bathroom. He came back with a first aid kit. He sat down in front of Geno and started tending to his cuts. After he finished he picked Geno up bridle style and carried him to the bed. Reaper sat down and held Geno close to him. And they stayed there in an embrace as Geno peacefully embraced him back.