FreshXError

(Lime)

"Hey Fresh?"

The colorful skeleton looked up from the comic he was reading, seeing Error, who had scooted right in front of him. "Yeah?" He set down the comic, sitting up from the beanbag chair he was on. Error hesitated a bit, his cheeks slightly flushed. "I know for sex that you're usually the one doing everything, so can I try something different with you today?"

Fresh raised an eyebrow, taken aback by how straightforward Error was, which was very unusual coming from the normally tsundere skeleton. Still, he couldn't help but grin and feel a bit excited. Fresh spread his arms out wide, leaning back on the beanbag. "Of course~ Have your way with me, glitchy boo!" Error cringed, narrowing his eyes at Fresh. "Don't make it weird." Fresh snickered, putting his arms down. "Sorry glitchy, but sure. I told you before that you can touch me anywhere you want~" Error blushed and scooted towards Fresh. "Just stay still."

Fresh complied, still grinning. Error leaned forward, pulling Fresh's jacket down and kissing his neck. He moved his hands up Fresh's shirt, his fingers rubbing along the other skeleton's spine and up to his ribcage, making Fresh flinch, a small moan coming from his mouth. The colorful skeleton was surprised by the fact Error was actually going through with it, and didn't know how to react. Fresh suddenly let out a gasp as Error bit down on his collarbone, pulling away and dragging his tongue over the fresh wound.

Fresh shivered, the feeling of Error's rough tongue on the raw bite giving him a new sensation he hadn't felt before. After leaving a few more kisses on Fresh's neck and collarbone, and sucking at some of the sensitive spots and earning some moans from Fresh, Error moved down and lifted the Skeleton's shirt up. He began sucking at Fresh's ribcage, leaving small marks and running over them with his fingers. Fresh let out a shaky breath. It wasn't a lot, but Fresh just had really sensitive bones, which Error knew.

Error suddenly moved back up, putting his hands on the side of Fresh's face and pulling him down for a kiss. The taller Skeleton's eyes went wide, since Error was never the one to go in for the kiss first, unless he was in heat of course. Fresh kissed back and Error moved one hand down to Fresh's pants. He fondled the other's member through the pants, making Fresh moan into the kiss. Error continued rubbing until Fresh became hard, and he put his hand in, pulling it out.

Error pulled away from the kiss, both of them panting as the glitched skeleton pulled his own pants down, showing his also hard member. Error moved forward until he was basically sitting in Fresh's lap, their members rubbing against each other. Error leaned his head against Fresh's chest, and wrapped his hand around both of the members together, stroking slowly. "Ngh...wow glitchy...y-you sure are a lot different today huh?" Error held back a moan as he spoke, still moving his hand up and down. "Sh-shut up."

Error started moving faster, making Fresh moan loudly as he moved a hand to Error's lower back, pulling him closer. Error lifted his head, looking up at Fresh again before kissing him. His moans were muffled as he felt himself getting closer, and could tell Fresh was too. After a few more strokes, Error pulled away from the kiss, both him and Fresh moaning loudly as they came at the same time.

Error leaned his head against Fresh, not bothering to wipe the cum away. Fresh panted a bit, his arm still wrapped around Error's waist as he laid back, staring up at the white 'ceiling' of the void. "We should do this more often." Error just blushed and nuzzled his head into Fresh, nodding slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a bit short, this is my first time writing lime instead of lemon 👁👄👁

Also if anyone has any good anime recommendations pls gimme

My recommendation would be Perfect Blue, it's on YouTube and is like 80 minutes long y'all should go watch it🌝

~Author Chan, out