Chapta 4 M8

First of all I'm going to say I lost my chapta 4 writing so basically I wrote it in 3 thinking I'll just put this in chapta 4 I copied it, then accidentally copied something else not thinking cause I'm a dumb and lazy ass. So thus creating me to be triggered this is one of the last chapters I'm doing today enjoy 😅

Papa johns pov:
I wake up and I'm next to y/n I think of all the possible things that could have happened last night... I'm still wearing clothes so I didn't get laid dammit. So I got up and decided to make breakfast for y/n as a apology for what I might have done yesterday while I was drunk.....

So I made fluffy pancakes with a side of golden brown hash browns, as soon as it's done a delightful aroma clouds the room. I place the plates on the island and walk over to y/n, I see her beautiful face sleeping gracefully "damn y/n why you so beautiful" I mumble under my breath I walk to the couch and sit and watch cupcake wars. Not a bad show to be honest finally I hear the bed shift and someone get up, it's y/n she's so beautiful... then it just comes out. "Why do you look so beautiful?" I then cover my mouth and regret it a thousand times but at the same time I smirk. "Uhhhh I don't know why do you ask?" She grins "u-uh no rea-" all of a sudden lips touch mine she pulls away then walks to the bathroom to do whatever I guess 🤷‍♀️. "By the way I made you breakfast." I say nervously "okay thanks john" she says that voice is way to cute~

Y/n pov:
I go to the bathroom to do my shit then come out changed into a f/s f/p and f/c's (fav shirt, fav pants/shorts, fav color and etc such as shoes and all that shit) when I look at john his eyes widen and his mouth does too, I blush and walk to my breakfast it looked way to fancy. But I'm not one to judge anyways I walk over to johns and sit down I take a bite of the pancake and feel a tear roll down my face shit john looks at me in worry "oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't know it was that bad!!! Here spit it ou-" I interrupt him "no! It's not like that john I'm crying cause it's so fucking good!" I say so I can get the message across. He blushes so do I we both lean in to each other 1 inch apart from our lips *KNOCK KNOCK!*

Me and john are both startled "ill get
It" john said you stop him, "john" you say "yea?" He replys "I didn't know you were such a good cook and you can clean?" I grin as he blushes "it's all for you" he says I blush like crazy wow and slick......

Johns pov:
Wow I just said that man I'm way to good at this, I smerk to myself I open the door and find peggy and laf almost about to kiss but I interfered shit shit shit shit. "Why hello LAF AND PEGGY" I shout in surprise I see them both blush like crazy "so you guys are a thing now? Since when?!" I ask laf and peg "well laf came to my dorm today and told me all about he loved me since he first laid eyes on me and a lot of other sappy shit you might not want to hear..... sooooo were is y/n she didn't answer my text so I came over with laf." She says "right this way" I lead laf and peggy to the couch and y/n was watching cupcake wars again I will say not such a bad show laf saw one of the judges eating a cupcake, he gasped "laf! What's wrong?" Me and peggy say I'm worry. "I KNOW THAT FAT ASS I MET HIM IN FRANCE" laf screams I forgot he used to live in France "ummm okay?" We all say in confusion.

"Let me explain Mon ami" laf continued to talk "he was the greatest chef known in the city of France even better THAN RATATOUILLE!!!" We all gasp in schock, "ANDDDD I ate at his restaurant I started to complain about the creme broulle (idk how you spell it) so I said my mum can make it better and we kept fighting until I was kicked out so I hate him..." then he finishes and grabs peggy and sits down with her on the couch, "I guess I should change the channel then...." y/n said nervously, Peggy whispers something in y/n ear I start to fiddle my thumbs......

Y/n pov:
Peggy whispered in my ear "so who's that guy behind me? You guys together? To be honest you guys look cute together." I blush Scarlett while flipping through the channels "THAT ONE" laf screams as I jolt the channel is "booze traveler" huh interesting I say back to peggy "no we aren't but I do have deep feelings for him and I want to date him." Peggy gives me a smirk and i tense up "peggy what are you thinking....." peggy smirks again and does the dumb ass eyebrows she gets up and walks to john. I get butterflies when john looks at me with those sparkling hazel eyes, I blush I see peggy whisper to him blushes, she comes back "what did you do?!?" I tell peggy she giggles "I told him if he likes you" she chuckles "what did he say?!" I exclaim "you'll find out y/n just you wait ;)" (see what I did there?)  after 2 hours of you and peggy talking and teasing the booze traveler was over laf was already pass out they left. Then it was just me and john alone......

CLIFF HANGER BITCHES 😂
So I guess this is a short chapter but you can decide, CHAPTA 4 OUT AND WRITTEN IN 4 DAYS GUYS!!!! Also I kinda got writers block so try and suggest what should happen I might do some fluffy lemon or smut 😉 also I didn't check over so yea

Word count: 1072 holy shit!

~LAURENS (I got a twin guys)