Chapter 16 (quick a/n)

Hey guys! on my computer again cause I still have not gotten my phone back in like 4 weeks? And the best part is school has just started for me and no phone........Yeah kind of stupid of my mom still not giving it back, and also I found this stat thing and I checked it out it shows how much reads I get in percents. And how many people actually read it, and not to mention genders, Also one last thing! the country's that you guys live in. (Don't worry! it doesn't tell me who lives in what country's so no need to worry about personal safety!) okay so down to the shit. 69% of you guys are female (crazy!) and the other percent of you would like to keep it private which I respect a lot. Anyways back to the story because I know we've all been craving! 

Word count: 843

Y/n pov:
I wake up john herc alex and laf are all snoring and its really annoying.....i get up and go to the kitchen made me some struddles. After i ate them i went to use the bathroom, i walked in and the first thing i noticed was 7 hickies all over my neck. I grabbed some foundation and applied it on covering all the little marks. I went to johns room of the dorm and put on one of his adidas shorts with a matching over sized hoddie but i loved it. His scent was all over and around me and i loved the smell of him like a cozy autumn breeze with a pinch of butterscotch. Gotta love a guy like john huh? I sighed happily and made my way to the living room. All of the boys were still asleep and i turned off the tv, i saw john snoring so faintly he was so cute i just wanted him so bad. All they other guys eh i dont know but they aint all that bad. I heard a knock on the door and looked through the peephole to find a delivery boy they have that shit here? I opened the door he had a big boquette of flowers filled with all my favorites and had a note inside "excuse me beautiful~ are you ms.cano?" i blushed "yes i am, who did this come from?" i noticed he was red when i took the boquette slightly touching his hand "u-uh i dont know to be honest but the note might say." he was really red but its was cute i guess.... "Okay thanks anyways!" he gave me a clip board to sign and as i signed it he looked up at me "c-can i get your number?" i was nervous john was awake or any of the other boys for that matter. "Sure! Its 708-616-7892" he took out his phone and started putting the numbers down. "O-okay thanks." i was flattered but i wasnt gonna try anything with him besides i have a boyfriend. "Well bye!" i said he waved back as i closed the door, i took the boquette to the kitchen counter and set it down. It was filled with all my favorite flowers lillys,honeysuckles,tulips,roses,daisys,lavenders. And a bunch more, i found the note and opened it "to the most beautiful girl in the world. I adore you with such passion. -?" cool a secret admirer.......I felt a pair of arma wrap around my waist and pull me closer to their heat. I take a glance behind me, it was john i smiled and passionatley kissed him he kissed back begging for an entrance. I pulled away from him and smirked he had puppy eyes i was about to say something until he noticed me wearing his clothes and the boquette.

"First off good morning babe, secound you look hot in my clothes it turns me on. Third whats up with those flowers???" i blushed like crazy at his response and feels buttflys blast off "someone sent me this lovely boquette isnt it nice?" he read the note and his face was red i felt so bad "dont worry babe im yours and i dont care who gave me that i have you and thats all i want" his frown soon became a smirk he then grabbed my waist again kissed me more passionatley and gripped my ass i let out a small moan until ilwe were interupted "alright love birds cut it out! I'd rather not listen to your bed or moaning and definetly not today...also get a room." me and john both blushed like crazy and everyone laughed and everyone was awake. Way to start a day huh?

Hey guys is me please dont kill me for not updating i just started school no to long ago and im really busy but we got a new friend in me and my twins group!!! You know who you are :3 @thenewJohnLaurens JohnLaurensTurtle25
Love you both!

~sienna :-P enciona un usuariomenciona un usuario