chapter 15

Y/N pov:
I woke up John still next to me snoring quite faintly but he was so cute. I tried to slowly let go of his arms around my waist and eventually could stand. Wow and John is really hard to get out of a cuddle. I made my way to the kitchen and found johns little turtle wandering around my feet. He named it after me so cute, I made myself some toast and strawberry struddles for John. I left them on the counter and began to eat mine in my own room leaving John in his. I sat down and played on my phone, then this idea popped in my head what if I prank john???? He always go's on morning jogs so I'll call him accidentally and thennnnn boom. I ran this thought through my head a million times and it played out well so I gave it a try. I heard John getting up and changing, I heard the plate pick up off the counter. "Y/n! I'm going for a jog around campus be right back love you!" I decided to play character now kind of being obvious "yeah okay bye." I always said I love you back but I couldn't. I heard the door open and close and waited.

Le time skip

I decided I would call him now kind of checking on him but also pretending to do it ya know? So 20 minutes in I called, "hey y/n? Wassup?" I was almost gonna laugh "OOOH u-ummm heyyy b-babe." I made the bed rustle "y/n what the fuck are you doing....." I was about to burst into laughter "oh my godddd. W-what? Ohhhh n-nothing." I let out a moan to top it off he hung up I started balling. I looked out our window he was running to the dorms I felt sorry for making him run poor John.

Once I heard someone running down the hall I got in position with a blanket covering me. I started to do it I guess? He barged in "Y/N??! YOU BETTER NOT." he barged open my door and jumped on top of me. "y/n WHAT THE FUCK?!" I panicked "BABE it was just a prank." He scoffed and walked out the room I started crying from laughing and walked out and saw his puffy eyes "oh no babe I didn't mean to make you cry!" I put my arms around his neck and kissed him for a good 5 minutes "babe I didn't mean to make you cry I'm sorry." I was so gulity and regretted it so bad. "I just thought I would do it? And I didn't know to us cry it's j-just I didn't know any better and i-im so stupid and-" John sighed "babe." I paused "yes?" He grinned "I love you way to much" he pulled me in and wrapped his arms around my waist "when your in a panic your so hot, why are you so fucking hot in general?" I blushed red "i am not hot John Laurens." He smirked "really?" I nodded "you know y/n your also really hot when you get tickled to death." I soon realized what he was gonna do "John you better stop I will end you." He smirked and chased me around the dorm making as much noise as possible all I was doing was laughing my ass off. He finally tackled me and was on top of me. "Heyyy this postion is familiar john." He grinned "ha ha y/n real mature." I smirked "who ever said I was mature?" He chuckled "well don't get me off topic i came for one thing only and that is to tickle you." "Fuck I thought you forgot." I tried to struggle my way out and then laf herc and alex barged in "WOAHHHHHHHHH." herc screamed "WRONG TIME TO COME INNNN." they all cooed. Alex had a six pack of beers, "LET'S GET WASTED." me and John could tell herc was already very much WASTED but Alex and herc more less. "FUCCK YEAH MON AMI." okayyyy I think just Alex then? "YEAH JOHNNY BOI HOW BOU YOU GIVE BIG PAPA A SMOOCH." fuck it they are all drunk but then "HERC KISS MEH." When laf said that everyone looked towards them "WAT? OKAY." I was shocked and didn't want to see that "GUYS STOP DON'T DO IT." but by the time k screamed it they were already making out.

Me and John eventually had some drinks but John had a lot more then me let's just say i was the only sober one there that night. They all started to sing John being occasionally flirty. "I MAY NOT LIVE TO SEE OUR GLORY." John and all the guys sang that for a good hour how exhausting and annoying. After they all finished they were randomly saying weird shit and I sat next to John "oh heyyy baby girlllll." I blushed deep red but it was the drink and I knew it. Then I felt his hand on my ass, I was shocked and pulled him aside "HEY don't take my johnny boi away from me to long ehh?" Alex slurred "Alex shut up." Alex gasped and started to sob herc and mad hugged him and gave me glares "what the fuck do you guys want?!" They frowned and started crying I pulled John to my room "JOHN BETTER GET SOME HANDD." herc screamed I scoffed it was just me and John in my room "so hey baby girl you look so hottttt wanna give me hand?" I slapped him He gasped holding his hand to his face and collapsed to the floor "John get up this isn't like you I know your drunk but you don't disrespect me and say that shit." He was pretending to be dead "y/n I died can't you see imma ghost? And guess what? Imma haunt chu now for the rest of your life ooooooooo." He made stupid ghost noises I picked him up and out of the room the boys looked over "SOOO JOHN YOU GET-" i walked over to mad and herc and slapped them both they had the same reaction as John which was stupid as hell "let's go watch a movie guys." Alex gasped "YAY I ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE A MOVIE." they are so dumbbbbb.

John sat on the lazy boy herc and laf sat together and alex sat on the floor. I played the movie mean girl and almost everyone instantly fell asleep. Except for me and to my surprise John was still up I felt a wetness on my neck and looked over John was sucking my neck, I let him for a little then told him to stop he didn't listen. But who cares? He is my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend so we can do whatever we want. But the problem was John was drunk and he would forget but I wouldn't.

Bam another chapter done at 5:22 am wow might post next week 7th grade is killing me already. (Didn't read over)

Word count: 1201

~sienna