Chapter 6 the big date ;))))

Y/n pov:
Sooo today was the day and to be honest I was pretty nervous so me and John went in regular clothes, then we drove to the restaurant. What a coincidence the hamilsquad is in the corner staking us, "john why are they here?" John finally gets out of his zone, "oh um he glances over at them smirking and he sees them motioning there eyebrows umm I don't know why there here y/n..." the waiter comes to your and johns table and takes your order. You order f/d and f/f, john orders coffee and spaghetti. You both are eating in silence when john pops a question. Shit "umm y/n?" "Yea?" I replied nervously, "um I've been meaning to tell you something for a long time and I didn't know how to put it to you." ...... "okay? Ask me then! It's not a big de-" I was cut off.

"I love you, I loved you since the day I met you and I've wanted to be with you and I want to be with you forever. And I don't care what our friends say let them say it I don't care, I only care that your here with me. So will you be my girlfriend?" I see the nervousness and blush in his cheeks. I blush too, he see it's and smiles, I grin "yes john I've had the same feelings too and I wanted to think that I'd never be with you and you'd hate me or our friendship would be broken." You feel a tear roll down your cheek. John smiles and brings your chin up "hey, your to beautiful to ignore who wouldn't want you..... and I'd never do that to you." He leans in so do I. We touch lips he feels so soft I want more, we let go and blush madly at each other "can I have the check please?" John asks the waiter. We split it and head back home, I already know our friends watched us and to be honest I don't care anymore. Because I know now he's mine, and I'm his.......forever.

Johns pov:
WOW I just asked out the girl of my dreams, and she said yes! I'm so pumped we left the restaurant and I saw my friends watching us the whole time. We drive to our dorm and she sits on her edge of the bed I stare at her for a bit she stares back and I blush and look away. "You know I really enjoyed what happened that night when you were drunk" she had her head down I decided to walk up to her "wait when I accidentally fucked you?" She turned red "ummm y-yea" I smirk at her "so that's what you want to do?" She smirks I get the message.

I push her against the wall I touch her lips she touches mine, I try and let my tounge in her mouth. She let me in I pick her up she puts her legs around me and I carry her to the bed I place her down and start leavening hickeys on her neck. I hear her groan it's so cute I start to get hard, she takes her shirt of and bra "god your beautiful" I kiss her stomach and hold her waist and massage her breast. She puts her hand under my shirt and feels me and moans I groan and she says "fuck me daddy~" I do as she wishes I slide down to her thighs and kiss them teasing her. "Come on john S-stop teasing" i nod "ok baby girl, your already wet."

Y/n pov:
I felt so good I wanted more but in my core, I get agrivated when he teases but it's also so cute. He stayers to kiss my thighs then sees im wet for him i blush and he rubs my slit and finds my clit I moan loud. "F-fuck john." I manage to get out. He looks up at me and pulls my panties off me. He starts thrusting one finger into me I moan, and john is smiling up at me. And adds another and goes faster I let out another moan even louder, he then lets it out and starts circling my clit he groans and smiles. I blush and feel the satisfaction and the orgasm starting to build. "J-john I'm gonna co-" he goes faster and hits my sensitive spot "JOHN!" It comes then I shiver he slides out and I moan he kisses my neck and I'm satisfied.

He layed next to me I asked out if no where "hey you didn't get anything" I looked over at him and smirked "y-yea but I don't need it I mean if you wa-" I kissed him deeply and moved my way down, and unbuckled his pants and removed his boxers and stood back as his erection popped out "wow john" I smiled and looked at him he blushed "you're so cute" I rubbed his tip with my thumb and started to lick and put his member in my mouth and starting bobbing up and down. He moaned and I smiled and moved up and started to kiss him using my hand instead on his shaft covering the absence of my mouth. He moaned and I went back down and started to suck him again licking up his veins. I groaned and starting to use my hand "your dick is so hard john" he moaned "y-yea cause of you~" you smirked and kept moving up and down he tenses up "y/n I'm about to come I suggest t-to move?" You ignored him and kept going on because you didn't feel like cleaning it up. He finally gave in "Y/N!" He screamed you smiled as the fluid rushed through your mouth, I kissed him and went to clean up. I came back out and he was dressed in his boxers and you came out with pajama shorts and tang top. You hop on him and kiss him then you both fall asleep.

John pov:
Wow she was good at it she is the only one that can make me come like that I kiss her forehead goodnight and we both fall asleep. I wake up and make us both breakfast y/n jumps on my back and kisses my cheek, "I love you." She says I turn red "I love you too" we kiss and she hugs my back. "What do you want to do?" I asked "ummm I don't know we should just chill here for the day." "Alright" I said to her she sat back on the edge of my bed on her laptop playing music and working on something. I lean over to her I feel her blush "whatcha doing?" She looks over to me "um I'm working on this stupid project I have with someone." I looked at her she looked at me. "Who is it?" I asked "ummm Thomas j." She says with a nervous face.

Y/n prov:
I feel can see the jealousy in johns face l ran over to his freckle conquered face "don't worry john you know I love you and by what happened last night you know that I do" he stares at me "okay fine" I sigh in relief. "I'm going to watch tv." John smiled "not if I join you." He smirked I smiled and blushed we both sat down and watched keeping up with the kardashians. "Why is Kim such a hoe?" John laughed I joined "I don't know guess she was born one" you both chuckled he held you in his embrace you smiled today is going to be great.

SUP BITCHESSSSS IM BACK FROM A DAY BREAK SORRY! I AM SUPER BUSY!!!!!! ANYWAYS ANOTHER SMUT WITHOUT WARNING! ⚠️ (not sorry guys 😂) anyways I'll be posting more! Didn't check over and yea

Word count: 1335 word? WTF!!!!

~LAURENS ❤️