RANT 4 ANTHONY

WARNING ⚠️ THAT PICTURE IS OF A GINGER BITCH RIDING MY BELOVED ANTHONY FOR A MOVIE. I KNOW ITS A MOVIE BUT LIKE W T F IS UP? LIKE WHEN DOES A GINGER GET TO RIDE ANTHONY?!? lets calm down a little bit, me and my twin also known as JohnLaurensTurtle25 are going physco over this and I hate it so much I'm like in the state were I hope jasmin comes over and smacks her up right. And when was ANTHONY OKAY WITH RIDING A GINGER?!? I am so pissed off you don't even know. Now this rant can go on and on I have the FUCKING WHOLE TIME IN THW WHOLE WORLD TO WRITE AS MUCH AS I WANT but for the sake of your eyes and your sleep I will not :/ soooo onto a topic of disscussion.

the DAMN facts:
1. ANTHONY HAS A GIRLFRIEND HER NAME IS JASMIN CEPHAS JONES
2. That's a ginger that is riding ANTHONY RAMOS
3. Why the fuck is he okay with this?
4. I can garantee Anthony is wearing boxers and not actually riding this red head bitch (no offense to gingers love you guys 😍)
5. Anthony is way to special for her
6. WERE IS JASMINE?!
7. There are more scenes of Anthony and this bitch getting it on
8. I'm literally pissed off way too much
9. I want to punch her and ride Anthony (not sorry)
10. My twin probably feels the same way I bet, and she is sad too.

Next topic of disscussion

The DAMN plan:
•We go to the bitches place.
•We get Anthony.
•We get jasmine.
•We tie up Anthony.
•We go ape shit on the ginger with jasmine.
•Anthony watches and regrets ever doing the movie.
•We take out jasmine
•We seduce Anthony
•We fuck him

End of disscussion And to the next topic.

The DAMN group:
Listen guys we need to square up, post up, like ya know slap a bitch so we could tell Anthony how fucked up it is how a ginger rode Anthony. And you know reader deep down it was meant for you, Anthony was probably regretting everything and just to get through it imagined a picture of you on the bitch.

Yes I really went there.

Post

Up

~TRIGGERED LAURENS